BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Col

If anyone has a spare ticket please inbox me, I would be extremely grateful and would obviously reimburse them fully.

Was looking to go, but can't get the time off.

It's a sell-out so it should be a top night. Big Col, who is an absolute gentle-man, should be able to shed light on the Premiership win and antics.

Great evening, what a legend. We were that close to signing zidane, down at brockhall!!

Hopefully people will stop believing this "Why get Zidane when we have Sherwood/Flitcroft (who wasn't even at the club when we were looking to sign Zidane)" guff.

Zidane had agreed to join us but pulled out when Dugarry opted to join another club.

• 2 months later...

Sorry, but he ran off to the Glasgow nutters, so no respect for big Col anymore.

Sorry JAL, I have to disagree with you, big col put his heart into Rovers, top player, top man, who fell on very very bad times, some through stupidity and some through tragedy.

Sorry JAL, I have to disagree with you, big col put his heart into Rovers, top player, top man, who fell on very very bad times, some through stupidity and some through tragedy.

He left once OK, unacceptable the second time, though fully appreciate that many of the fans here love him no problem with that.

Hope you have a great evening, for me definitely one to miss.

Come on ye blue and whites :rover:

He left once OK, unacceptable the second time, though fully appreciate that many of the fans here love him no problem with that.

Hope you have a great evening, for me definitely one to miss.

Come on ye blue and whites :rover:

If I lived in the Blackburn area, then I would have probable gone tonight. But I do not.

Sorry, but he ran off to the Glasgow nutters, so no respect for big Col anymore.

What an odd post. Even if I thought you had an argument (which you don't), are you stuck in a time-warp? Granted, it's probably still Venky's fault but he left a long time ago.

I suggest you see him next time he's at Ewood. He's definitely a Rovers man.

Archived