BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Please can you all vote - Next Model

• Backroom

I would have voted but I have to take a stand against pouting. At least it's not quite duckface, that's my ultimate hatred, damn you facebook!

Plus I wouldn't feel true to myself if I didn't vote for Roland.

• Backroom

Supercat you have to be kidding right? No way that's your mrs?

You have my sword! And my axe! And I better stop there!

Supercat you have to be kidding right? No way that's your mrs?

You have my sword! And my axe! And I better stop there!

Think the way he said girlfriend, but dont tell the missus suggests he was talking rubbish!?

Sorry to hijack but can you all give my girlfriend a vote

Here :wub:

Please dont tell the missus though.

Eeeh bloody hell! Melissa! I wondered what she'd been up to since I gave her the elbow. Lovely lass and it was a shame but she just had to go.... she's bloody crap at ironing.

voted ....she'd get it.

Definitely.

However Hughesy I'm sorry but I'd need to err.... see a bit more of her before I could make a judgement. Got any more piccys? ;)

• Backroom

In fairness to me it was relatively late and I was up doing a baby feed, my brain wasn't working fully and the fact she was Rossendale made me think it could just be true.

Eeeh bloody hell! Melissa! I wondered what she'd been up to since I gave her the elbow. Lovely lass and it was a shame but she just had to go.... she's bloody crap at ironing.

Definitely.

However Hughesy I'm sorry but I'd need to err.... see a bit more of her before I could make a judgement. Got any more piccys? ;)

What he said ^^^ :lol:

Archived