BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coach From Golden Cup to Aston Villa

I have just spoken to the landlady of the Golden Cup about the Villa game and she is happy to open up early again for us and put on bacon butties.

Let me know if you want to book on this coach. Tthe price will be the same as it was against Wolves on the final day due to it being in a similar location in the country which was £15 return!!

Roll on the new season!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I may join you this time mate, I'll be flying solo I imagine though as the lads I go with aren't going this season at all

I have just spoken to the landlady of the Golden Cup about the Villa game and she is happy to open up early again for us and put on bacon butties.

Let me know if you want to book on this coach. Tthe price will be the same as it was against Wolves on the final day due to it being in a similar location in the country which was £15 return!!

Roll on the new season!!

Can I just say applaud what you’re trying to do here, it generates interest in following the team away and that can only be a good thing.

Organising trips such as these is never easy and often thankless, so well done Ralfinho.

Can I just say applaud what you’re trying to do here, it generates interest in following the team away and that can only be a good thing.

Organising trips such as these is never easy and often thankless, so well done Ralfinho.

Thanks GAV!!!! Fancy coming?

:tu: Great stuff! Now get as many fans on this coach as possible. I'd come but away in the Middle East for 3 weeks so missing the first 3 games of the season!

No worries.

I will be running coaches to selected away matches throughout the season. I have already got 25 confirmed for this particular coach

Archived