BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coach From Golden Cup to Aston Villa

Tickets for Villa - £40

What a farce!

Totally agree. Sadly, I suspect that we will have more games at the £40 + mark this season than last. I'm fortunate enough to be able to pay it but I can well understand why many will be giving away games a miss this year irrespective of the performances on the pitch. In the present financial climate it would appear that football - with a few honourable exceptions, particularly at Ewood - seems oblivious to the financial problems that many people are facing.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree. Sadly, I suspect that we will have more games at the £40 + mark this season than last. I'm fortunate enough to be able to pay it but I can well understand why many will be giving away games a miss this year irrespective of the performances on the pitch. In the present financial climate it would appear that football - with a few honourable exceptions, particularly at Ewood - seems oblivious to the financial problems that many people are facing.

40 quid at Villa is nothing short of a disgrace. We seem to go there on a monthly basis and it's hardly the most attractive fixture. Going to be forced to miss this one, sorry Ralfinho but I really can't afford 40 quid a pop.

I'm not going. Can afford but I refuse to pay that. Rather put the money in to other things.

Joke of a price. What are Villa playing at? They never fill their ground against us when the tickets are priced reasonably and we have a half-decent allocation, so they've absolutely no chance with this one now. Have they started confusing themselves with a top 4 team? Dunno why even their own fans would bother paying £40 to watch a mid-table outfit.

Massive shame for our fans who get treated like **** once again, I expected a good following for this one but its as if Villa have deliberately crushed any chance of that. Usually go myself but certainly not at that price. Good luck filling the coach anyway, hope this griping isn't putting people off, keeps it at the top at least!

Like others have said I too could go if I really wanted to, but refuse to pay out £40.00 on principle.

Expect many ''empty seats m' lord'' at Villa Park next season.

Whilst we're on the subject. Bolton are being charged £45.00 and £50.00 for QPR!!! They are having a laugh too!

Im having problems with the coach company. Im looking for an alternative as I type this. Start making alternate arrangements just in case.

This is a one off according to the coach company and Im going to have something written down for all future coaches from them

They have a facebook page with contact details: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21912129285&ref=ts

unofficial Blackburn Rovers Football Supporters Away Travel Group. Travelling from The Aqueduct Pub in Ewood, Blackburn.

To book on the Ewood Blues coach or for further information please contact Birdie on 07931 246499.

Archived