BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jermaine Jones => Rovers/Roma/Stoke

Ricky

:D

feelings about JJ are controversial between the schalke supporters. some say he will have a huge impact, if he plays and the other say, that we don't really need him, so he could leave and decrease our pay roll.

I personally think the latter, but nobody will be angry about him, if he stays. If you are really interested in him, then I think you will have to pay something like €4-5m for him. He is very good fighter with a "never give up"-attitude, but lacks in terms of his playmaking abillities (fast play, passing,...). It seems that his style of play don't really fit into our system, so it will be hard for him to get a spot in the starting XI.

About Raúl it seems a little complicated. He hasn't talk to the media for a while now, so that the yellow press writing a lot (rubbish) about him without any real clues. He is a great sportsman with a superb attitude on and off the pitch. Insta-Legend within only one season.

As I said, nobody really has a clue about him and his motives not to talk to the media. It would be great if he stays at Schalke.

Thanks for that Stan. Seems a bit odd then that we are hearing £10m being quoted. Starting to think it's propaganda by our owners to avoid backlash from the fans by leaking daft figures no-one would pay. It'll be very interesting to see if he is sold and how much he goes for.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that Stan. Seems a bit odd then that we are hearing £10m being quoted. Starting to think it's propaganda by our owners to avoid backlash from the fans by leaking daft figures no-one would pay. It'll be very interesting to see if he is sold and how much he goes for.

no, I only think that ~€5m is a realistic price for him. I can't preclude that our management ask £10m for him in the beginning and it would be really dumb, if they don't. We aren't desperate to sell him, so we just asking for the highest possible price.

We defnately need this guy back or someone similar regardless of Petrovic coming in. Jermaine has real energy and urgency on the pitch. Its a no brainer for me if we can get him for a very knocked down price, we know he can hack it in the premiership so i'd rather we brought him in as it isn't certain that Petrovic will hit the gorund running.

So someone quotes a Shalke fan saying 4-5 million would secure him.

So us hearing 10 million means Venky propaganda?

• 2 weeks later...

I have read today on the German magazine 'Kicker' website that Jones can leave Schalke. He has not joined up with the USA international squad so that he can sort out his future before the transfer deadline.

But then again we don't have any money??!!??

I have read today on the German magazine 'Kicker' website that Jones can leave Schalke. He has not joined up with the USA international squad so that he can sort out his future before the transfer deadline.

Can you say that again as I dont think I caught it?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived