BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jermaine Jones => Rovers/Roma/Stoke

Ricky

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it recently. Id look to sign both of them at 10m Pounds or just under I think it would be. Would be a quality CM partnership.

They would be alot cheaper than that Bradley is available for 2.5million but Aston Villa declined the option to sign him.

Probably because he represents no resale value, so we might as well loan him. Better to spend transfer fees on younger players with potential. Seems sensible to me if we could pull it off. Realistic to get another loan? No.

If we truly had 50M or 30M to spend we wouldn't be ****ing around like this looking for a loan. very worrying this.

No matter which way you look at it, it is worrying.

We either have the money but our owners don't trust the managers instinct to purchase him and keep him around.

We have no money.

Or Schalke just want to much and someone thinks we can find better..

Or?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Blackburn-snubbed-in-attempt-to-loan-Jermaine-Jones-from-Schalke-a-second-time-and-told-to-sign-him-permanently-article755966.html

Says here we asked to loan J.Jones for next season but Schalke turned us down.

Not surprised that was turned down, no benefit to them to loan him out when there are still other clubs interested in him as well.

Nothing wrong with trying a second loan....like some have always said he's getting older and he has had injuries...we might be trying loan with view to buy perhaps?

What would you say if Galatasaray came in and said can we loan MGP?

From our side there is no point! A little bit insulting if you ask me!

What would you say if Galatasaray came in and said can we loan MGP?

From our side there is no point! A little bit insulting if you ask me!

£1m for a season, plus pay his wages. Another £1.5m to buy him after the season.

Done.

Archived