BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nicklas Bendtner

Kamy100

He did well at Brum when they were in the championship. I am not a fan and dont like his attitude either, if I were him I would be embarrassed by the fact Arsenal seem to be tagging him onto any deal possible, surprised they havent offered him to City with Clichy.

I'd take him in a heartbeat. He definitley has ability and on his day can be top class. The fact he isn't always on his game means he might be a viable option for Rovers. He will enjoy being a big fish in a little pond!

there is the worry that this will develop into another Bentley situation where he will come here be average for a year, have one good year then suddenly thing he should be playing for a 4 top team and leave and sit on the bench at a bigger club.

Still the difference is now we don't need to sell players and if we do the money and more goes back into the club.

I do think he would be a good player for Blackburn and even if he doesn't become a regular, decent from the bench.

Archived