BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nicklas Bendtner

Kamy100

Things looking more positive this morning. Mrs D has knocked the heads of the advisors. Hopefuully this is the end of the disagreements and things can start to move forward.

Rovers also braced for a bit from Samba from Arsenal, initially offer likely to be player (bendtner or eboue) plus cash.

Things looking more positive this morning. Mrs D has knocked the heads of the advisors. Hopefuully this is the end of the disagreements and things can start to move forward.

Rovers also braced for a bit from Samba from Arsenal, initially offer likely to be player (bendtner or eboue) plus cash.

i would take bendtner and cash, she seams the be the only person with a brain in this whole mess, i like how she don't take no rubbish, now lets get a move on for the better of blackburn rovers

Think with Bendtner he is the type of player who needs to be the big fish in small pond to thrive.

Bendtner has a an enormous ego and probably sees himself above clubs like Rovers. What he doens't realise is that like Bentley Rovers would benefit him - regular starting place and the chance to find rhythm and confidence and score goals.

Think with Bendtner he is the type of player who needs to be the big fish in small pond to thrive.

Well if he come here he will be like Jaws in a kiddy pool.

Good signing he would be. Sign him we should.

Bendtner has a an enormous ego and probably sees himself above clubs like Rovers. What he doens't realise is that like Bentley Rovers would benefit him - regular starting place and the chance to find rhythm and confidence and score goals.

Agree 100%

If Samba must go and, let's be honest, it's been on the cards for a while, we could do a helluva lot worse than ££££ plus Bendtner. To be honest, I've always liked him. He strikes me as the kind of player that would thrive from playing week in week out and being the spearhead of an attack rather than a bit part player.

The cries of 'not good enough for Rovers' are just as embarrassing as the 'not a big club' quotes attributed to Adebayor and Vucinic's agent.

I like Bendtner, if we can put him in the right position.

so Mrs.Desai is agree us can make bid for player we want?

10m but bentner= 23 million for samba?

Arse wanted 13 for him?

He's a player who could remain pants for his career or could turn into a fantastic player .a la Niko .

I've been saying for a couple of years now that he has the potential to be another Adebayor. Before he had his breakout season, he showed good skills but poor finishing as well.

Maybe one of these years I'll be right and Bentner will have his breakout season as well?

dont want bendtner, never seen a more over-rated striker in my life, lazy as well. We need a garanteed 20 goal a season striker, can you really see bendtner getting that? no! We need proven finishers.

There doesn't seem to be a Bendtner thread, so I'll put this here.

Bendtner scores 10 out of 9 on confidence test

I'm not sure we should be looking to sign somebody so arrogant. As the psychologist says, it can be a great thing to have self belief, but this lad's seems to be arrogant rather than just confident (though maybe he fits in with Kean's positive thinking ideology!!). If he is convinced he shouldn't be benched for Arsenal, how would he react to being benched for Blackburn if his form isn't good? Besides, it seems he is far too full of himself to consider a move to us.

I was under the impression that Arsenal's opening bid for Samba was so low it was subterranean.

It just does not seem to be Arsenal's style to be moving to not only increase the cash offer but chucking a centre forward in as well.

I have been saying for the past six windows that swap deals are as good as dead and I think there have only been two Premier League swap deals which have happened in that time where a player's transfer in the opposite direction has counted into another player's transfer valuation- and both involved Spurs.

Even if were interested in him, considering he has a high opinion of himself (apparently), do we think he would be willing to move here?

Most players are like prostitutes - give them enough money and they will pretty much do anything.

I think he would do very, very well here. Very well.

27 games, 2 goals last season in the prem last season

23 games, 6 goals in 09/10 season

36 games, 9 goals in 08/09 season

Yes he didnt start too many games in those BUT he is playing for a team who create 15+ chances per game.....those stats to me are awful considering how many opportunities he must have had

He would be ahead of Robbie Keane in my list of strikers we might sign but that is not saying much.

Arsenals-Nicklas-Bendtner-001.jpg

Is how he looks too often in front of goal.

But he was pretty useful on loan at Brum so he might produce the goods at Rovers.

Archived