BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

James McFadden

mark1875

The thought of it right now ain't very appealing. But he's better than what we've got and he could play just behind a main striker (if we have one).

It's worse than not appealing, it's shocking, I'd rather he played just behind some other teams striker.

Goals Mr Kean, Goals is what we need, we have enough people that can't get many, how about 1 or 2 that can get us some?

I was going to joke a few days ago that we would end up signing him, although if he is free, maybe add numbers.

Paying 5.5 million for him was shocking in the first place. His wages will probably need to drop.

All I know if I've seen McFadden on another teams "team sheet" i'm very pleased because I know he will not do much.

it did seem that Everton and Blackburn were picked at random in that article.

I agree, Also saying were short of cash along with everton when last night sky reported there are no cash problems at rovers. I wouldnt worry about McFadden coming to Blackburn it would be a complete long shot in my opinion although I could be proved wrong. He would be a decent signing for Swansea thats about it

That and the transfer involves money makes this one a dead cert for feces.

It was only because he currently has no club that I thought it might be true.

I doubt he'll play for free though so you're probably still right with that theory.

It was only because he currently has no club that I thought it might be true.

I doubt he'll play for free though so you're probably still right with that theory.

Heard from my sources that Venkeys Construction is currently digging up corpses of goalkeepers to cover the inevitable sale of Robbo, they feel that they can get two weeks use out of each freshly exhumed corpse until having to replace them due to wear. The used corpse will then be transferred to Burnley for pie filling.

They will be powered by Kean from the sideline with an elaborate series of pulleys and string, who has had plenty of first hand puppeteering experience.

A rubbish bin and air compressor rig is being looked into as a replacment for Kalinic.

Guest Rovers4Good

He's not a bad player as a midfielder but defo not a striker. Although i'm sure he'd rather go back to Everton than Rovers.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived