BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Henri Lansbury

pancini

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might not be very football dreamy but I'd forego one of the two strikers to get in somebody who can tackle and disrupt effectively.

Must admit - I do wonder where he will fit all these attackers and attacking midfield players into the same team.

Nzonzi and Petrovic may provide the answer - with Lowe and Grella (when he can get off his sick bed) as back up. But I would like to see a utility player who can effectively play defence or defensive midfield (if Samba stays maybe John is that man ?) - all makes Emo leaving that bit sadder.

EHD - even Jebus could fall out with him

Kalinic - poor mans Berbatov, know a few people like that, talented but have mental issues

Givet - he's French, probably already surrendered to relegation, possibly collaborating with another team now

Samba - time will tell, shame if we write him off and he's genuinely injured, though can't blame him if he wants a move to a top team after a decent shift at rovers

:lol::lol::D:D

Nice one henwah,that gave me a right old belly laugh.

Care to examine the Arsenal squad as it stands today and explain just exactly how Wenger can let Lansbury go?

Care to examine the Arsenal squad as it stands today and explain just exactly how Wenger has let Lansbury go?

Oh yeah, they signed players as they were always likely to. Lansbury was never part of their plans, and you had absolutely no info to suggest he was but yet again couldn't help stating your opinion as fact. As it happens, they let Lansbury go before Arteta and Benayoun were in - in other words, as their squad was when you made the post above.

Another one for Philip's digest.

Care to examine the Arsenal squad as it stands today and explain just exactly how Wenger has let Lansbury go?

Oh yeah, they signed players as they were always likely to. Lansbury was never part of their plans, and you had absolutely no info to suggest he was but yet again couldn't help stating your opinion as fact. As it happens, they let Lansbury go before Arteta and Benayoun were in - in other words, as their squad was when you made the post above.

Another one for Philip's digest.

You are one sad poster.

You have answered your own criticism- two midfielders arrived yesterday.

You are one sad poster.

You have answered your own criticism- two midfielders arrived yesterday.

You've made me this way.

As I said in my first post - Arsene let Lansbury go before signing the two midfielders. As braddock has asked you - had you not considered that they would sign players?

Whichever way you look at it, you were wrong from every angle on this one. Again.

Archived