BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Henri Lansbury

pancini

Arsenal will obviously sign players to replace Nasri and Fabregas. Although I guess you could argue that Gervinho and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain play the same position as Nasri, so he might not be replaced.

They still have a good selection of central midfielders; Song, Wilshere, Ramsey, Diaby, Rosicky. I think Wenger sees Frimpong and Eastmond as better prospects from the youth team as well.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect Arsenal to allow Lansbury to leave, and also Nasri, however I wouldn’t be surprised to see them hold on until after Sunday’s game with United. After that they should have Song, Frimpong & Wilshere back from suspension to add to Rosicky, Diaby, Arshavin, Walcott, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain .

They will also no doubt add to that list in the next week/ 10 days with a signing or two.

Wenger is too short of players to let Lansbury go sadly.

For the first time in a while, I agree. They have a lot of injuries and suspensions, especially in midfield, and Nasri is on his way. I don't know if this is possible, but we might be able to sign him, then loan him back to Arsenal for a month or two, so Wenger has his cover, and we have our player.

Ok all you happy clappy -1 clickers.

Care to examine the Arsenal squad as it stands today and explain just exactly how Wenger can let Lansbury go?

That sounds very similar to your infamous "examine all the squads of the top teams and explain who has space for Xabi Alonso".

Aren't you the same guy that told us an uprising in Libya wasn't going to happen?!

I would agree with Aberdeen blue about Libya but with a remarkably small population and only two major cities, things could get triggered by word of mouth there. Very unlikely.

Problem with you philip is you have an opinion on everything, and you're so pompous you just cannot stop yourself from representing it as fact. That combination is always going to leave you wide open for ridicule - if you have such an issue with posters -1ing you then perhaps you should bear the above in mind before you hit the 'reply' button.

Arsenal are a bit short on numbers and, in all honesty, I would be surprised to see them let him go. Not only do they need bodies, but he is also reasonably highly rated and well-liked by Arsenal supporters; however, this one seems to have some legs and Wenger and the Arsenal staff will have been well aware of their squad situation for some time, if there really has been contact between the clubs and some sort of progress made then I cannot see why the situation has changed much.

Maybe the link between us and Angela has legs because Wenger is confident of getting Hazard, or some other rated French based player in time for it not to be an issue. Or Wenger thinks Wilshire and Ramsey can lead the midfield alone. You know how stubbon he can be on these things.

I'd be very surprised if Hazard leaves Lille this season. He seems very genuine in his desire to play in the new stadium, so I would expect him to hang around and leave in 18-24 months. Big money might be able to sway him, but it seems like he is enjoying himself there.

Just spoke to an Arsenal fan. My twin sisters boyfriend. He said there are rumours from a good source that Lansbury are in talks over a move with three clubs: Us, reading and Norwich. I would like to think that we would be closest to get him???

He also says that he don't think Wenger will continue with him as he is not good enough for Arsenal and has an attitude problem. Compares him with David Bentleys time at Arsenal. If we get a new Bentley I would be over the moon.

Kean is a cracking good one dealing with players with attitude problems.

Just look at:

EHD

Givet

Kalinic

Samba (?)

Why the question mark? You said the other day that Kean and Samba had fallen out, has something changed?

Just look at:

EHD

Givet

Kalinic

Samba (?)

He's hardly he first to fall out with EHD.

Kalinic was already unhappy and I would have to say that the majority of the damage there was done under Allardyce (signing a player and then never playing him).

Samba has been talking about a move for years. We could have the best manager in the world in charge and he would still be looking for a big pay day and the chance to play at a bigger club.

:lol:

This is still my favourite -

It won't be Allardyce.

I am as certain as I can be that he will not be appointed and I have switched from being pro to being against him in the past couple of weeks.

Dated 15th December 2008. Guess what happened on the 17th?

He's hardly he first to fall out with EHD.

Kalinic was already unhappy and I would have to say that the majority of the damage there was done under Allardyce (signing a player and then never playing him).

Samba has been talking about a move for years. We could have the best manager in the world in charge and he would still be looking for a big pay day and the chance to play at a bigger club.

Phil Jones? ;)

Just look at:

EHD

Givet

Kalinic

Samba (?)

EHD Venkys said "get rid". He was spoiling their goody-goody profile.

Givet has a grudge against the club due to a financial dispute.

Kalinic refused to learn English (and Glaswegian rolleyes.gif) and could not communicate with his colleagues in a team game.

Samba wants to play for a club in Europe before he becomes too old. Cannot blame him.

P.Jones quite rightly bettered his career at the tender age of 19.

Nothing to do with Kean's ability or lack of it regarding man-management.

Just look at:

EHD

Givet

Kalinic

Samba (?)

EHD - even Jebus could fall out with him

Kalinic - poor mans Berbatov, know a few people like that, talented but have mental issues

Givet - he's French, probably already surrendered to relegation, possibly collaborating with another team now

Samba - time will tell, shame if we write him off and he's genuinely injured, though can't blame him if he wants a move to a top team after a decent shift at rovers

Samba - time will tell, shame if we write him off and he's genuinely injured, though can't blame him if he wants a move to a top team after a decent shift at rovers

Poor Samba having to play for lil' ol' Rovers all these years. Samba can move on when we're good and ready to move him on.

Archived