BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] benidorm

hi guys and girls, got back from benidorm today, dont know what you lot are on about, benidorm is amazing, (been before), the weather was 35 degrees constant, even in the evenings it was hot, beatiful beaches, clear warm ocean, great hotel (i went to the don pancho) booming nightlife, beatiful women, i had a walk up to the the old town, which was amazing, from the port there, we went on a ship around that rock you can see in the middle of the sea, we had a walk on it, it was so hot, the ship had a submarine under it so you go down off the top deck and you can see the sealife, only fish though, no sharks dammit. Benidorm is so cheap as well, bought a really good watch for just 15 euros, 50 gram tobacco is only about £5.50 a bag as well, gutted i had to come back, to the sh*t weather and miserable surroundings which is lancashire, definately want to go again next year, had a really enjoyable time and in only 4 days as well.

I fly to Benidorm on Sunday!!! It isn't somewhere I ever could see myself going to but needs must! We wanted another week away before heading back to work and it was the only flight that we could get on Sunday that flew back before the Monday - it seems lots of people want a week away before the summer holidays end!

We just wanted somewhere hot with a pool and this fits the bill so fingers crossed we will have a wicked time and I will go even browner! That must make going back to school better!!!

Archived