BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Everton

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone in the USA watching this on Fox Soccer.tv (The perfectly legal nd paid for service).

If so, I cannot find the link for it, if someone could send it to me or the game ID, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Is anyone in the USA watching this on Fox Soccer.tv (The perfectly legal nd paid for service).

If so, I cannot find the link for it, if someone could send it to me or the game ID, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Foxsoccer.tv is down right now. Game ID is 2965 if it ever comes up. I've been waiting since the game came on for it to load.

Two hamstring injuries - may be coincidence, but also may be poor coaching/training/warm-up techniques?

Much happier with Formica and the new lad on, though at the moment there's only one winner in this game - and it's not Rovers.

Two hamstring injuries - may be coincidence, but also may be poor coaching/training/warm-up techniques?

Much happier with Formica and the new lad on, though at the moment there's only one winner in this game - and it's not Rovers.

Bloody hell! I don't think you can blame warm up techniques on a Dunn injury (much as I love the lad).

Anyway, at least these injuries have got us onto the formation I would have started with.

probably rochina is the better bet than goodwillie in this game.

Game crying out for a big target man to hit but we dont have one and roberts approach aint working so pace and skill may be the way to go, pity with only one sub left we cant take off roberts and salgado

Archived