BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Ince

i can only think of.. john barnes. and that was in 1987.

i would never alude to someone being racist without anything to back it up though, chris! :glare:

maybe this is the wrong, thread I have little to no interest in race related issues, simply an observation that people have put to me a few times, anyone can interpret it as they wish.

Kenny was instrumental in bringing a young player by the name of Marlon Broomes in. Richard Brown featured a fair bit. He also made inquiries towards Trevor Sinclair, and I imagine numerous other black players too.

Lets not forget, in those days, the trend of foreign players coming to England was still in its infancy. The Worlds top players would then opt for Italy. Of course there are/were plenty of top quality black English players, but I am pretty happy with the vast majority of signings Kenny made, and I certainly don't buy that race was a factor.

As for Ince, he is just very bitter. It was a shame for him, but look at the direction his career has taken since - this really shows his lack of managerial nous.

Oliver Holt is just a waste of Oxygen.

Oliver Holt has held this view for years.

was fortunate to be in his company on a few occasions (back in the late 1990's )

and had many discussions with him.

he's continued to standby what he believes in.

right or wrong.. (and i left him in no doubt about how wrong i felt he was)

it is his RIGHT.

martin samuel wrote an opposing view the other day..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2036302/Martin-Samuel-Being-black-Cole-Co-held-back.html

Quite simple really, his sacking had nothing whatsoever to do with his managerial ability, his tactics, his signings.

Nope, not at all. What it really comes down to is the fact that he's black, our club is a racial bigot monster that doesn't condone coloured staff in any way or form.

/sarcasm over.

It's funny, I don't remember Paul Ince playing the race card at the time? Or in fact, any coloured athletes ever coming out with this sort of garbage? It's always, the self righteous left wing ******* like Holt who bring it up, when really, as we all know it's a complete non issue. He was sacked because he wasn't good enough, if it was related to skin colour he wouldn't have gotten the job in the first place.

From Article:

“Maybe it came a little bit early for me,” Ince said (talking about Rovers job).

Since then, Ince has endured false starts at MK Dons and Notts County.

He is desperate to get back into the game. He has completed his Uefa A license and is planning to begin studying for his Pro License.

Is that the Pro-License course he was booked on when he took over the reigns, and we had to vouch to the PL that he would take it ASAP?

I love(well, not love) the part where he says :

Paul Ince, they say. Over and over again. Paul Ince: proof that black ex-players don’t deserve a shot at management.

Paul Ince. Rubbish manager, they say. Not only that. Lazy, too. Bone idle. Just like the rest of them would be.

The lack of black managers in the game is nothing to do with prejudice, they say. It’s because they’d all be as bad as Paul Ince.

In reference to the bits in bold: who the f**k says this?? I have literally met nobody that has said either of these things, what a bloody tool. He comes up with absolute trash yet still wins awards.

Its like when Ince was sacked he came straight out with something like: "Those who say black people can't be managers...I have 3 letters for you...NFL" I ask again, who says this? He must hang around in neo-nazi circles. What an absolute douche he really is.

Archived