BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dunny Slags fans

ABBEY

Tris! I'm flattered that you are following my posts so devotedly. I hope it doesn't develop further though as stalking is not a very nice personal trait.

Moving on, I think it is quite telling that you chose to post this on the Dunny thread rather than the Paul Hunt thread. Maybe you this because you think you are on more solid ground? Would want to be seen siding with the bosses and expose your anti-worker bias to the masses eh? Anyone with half a brain (not sure if you have half or just think that the rest of us just have half!) can see that DD and PH are in different situations. Although both are employees of the venkeans, DD was not recruited by them. PH was recruited by them and is doing the job that he was employed to do.

By the way i'm sure that venkeans will be pleased to see that you continue to do the hard opinion-moulding work for them in the background. Who said the FF-Pune-trip was a waste of time and money?

Right, so dunny can stay because he was here first. I assume that means that you think Yakubu and Rochina should resign on the spot then as they were brought to club by Venkys managment?

How does all that match up with your insistence that the long standing ff members all resign?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, so dunny can stay because he was here first. I assume that means that you think Yakubu and Rochina should resign on the spot then as they were brought to club by Venkys managment?

How does all that match up with your insistence that the long standing ff members all resign?

I think the difference is that they have never claimed to be anything other than players. PH is a part of the apparatus that is running the charade supposedly operating in the long-term interests of BRFC. If that is the purpose of his job, and what he has been recruited for, and then he is denied the freedom and tools to undertake his job properly .. why would he stay? The only answer I can think is that his paycheck is more important to him than integrity and truth. But hey if you can go along with that then fine!

The purpose of a football player is to play sport on the pitch. If you can't see that then you are just another stooge in this game. Fair enough if you think Dunny is not good enough, thats just a matter of opinion.

Don't use consistency and logic Biggus thats not his way he would rather pick and choose his ideals to suit.

mmmmm Well I don't think that ideals are your strongest suit Tom! But we can have a discussion about them if you want?

Still no public opinion/statement on venkys regime from the FF? Congratulations on doing such a great job Tom. Charlie Nicholas won't be criticising you, eh mate? ;)

• Backroom

But without seeing Paul Hunts job description we can't 100% say he isn't doing exactly what he is being paid for in the same way the players are.

Your last line nails it about Dunn for me, I just don't think he's good enough now nevermind his fitness issues he's 2 seconds too late more often than not.

And as much as you like to try you know nothing of my ideals but thanks for the kind words its nice to know the forums efforts are appreciated even by those that cant quite grasp its purpose.

But without seeing Paul Hunts job description we can't 100% say he isn't doing exactly what he is being paid for in the same way the players are.

Tom. Job description? Are you for real? I would ask what planet you live on but then I realise that you live in Rishton. Nuff said eh? :P

Your last line nails it about Dunn for me, I just don't think he's good enough now nevermind his fitness issues he's 2 seconds too late more often than not.

And as much as you like to try you know nothing of my ideals but thanks for the kind words its nice to know the forums efforts are appreciated even by those that cant quite grasp its purpose.

Not aimed directly at you Tom but when are the FF bringing out their Pune visit statement please?

Archived