BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dunny Slags fans

ABBEY

only pedersen and formica ran more than dunn during the swansea game.

top 3 distance traveled:

Pedersen 10 215 meters

Formica 9 602 meters

Dunn 8 989 meters

and he only played 76 minutes. quite disrespectful to call him fat and lazy. maybe hes over his peak but people should treat him better. the way people treated keith andrews was embarrasing

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Sorry but he is lazy, for a central midfielder he should be putting a lot of running in. His two bookings vs Wigan were typical David Dunn tackles, no real attempt to get the ball but make it look like he's trying hard he does it all the time.

Sorry but he is lazy, for a central midfielder he should be putting a lot of running in. His two bookings vs Wigan were typical David Dunn tackles, no real attempt to get the ball but make it look like he's trying hard he does it all the time.

He should be putting a lot of running in and he is, so how is he being lazy? His 2nd booking against Wigan was because of his lack of pace rather than a lack of effort. We all know what Dunn's best position is, including Kean. Its the position Formica is currently playing in, where Dunn scored 9 in 23 in the 2009/10 season. Why the hell Kean doesn't just play him there is beyond me, he's clearly better than Formica and he clearly doesn't have the legs as a central midfielder anymore.

That said the abuse, mockery and booing he's been getting from the fans is reaching new levels of disgracefulness. No player in the last 20 years has loved the club more than Dunn does.

top 3 distance traveled:

Pedersen 10 215 meters

Formica 9 602 meters

Dunn 8 989 meters

Where those stats from?

In Blackburn? Christ, times must be hard down at Ewood these days! :wacko:

At Ewood Park

top 3 distance traveled:

Pedersen 10 215 meters

Formica 9 602 meters

Dunn 8 989 meters

and he only played 76 minutes. quite disrespectful to call him fat and lazy. maybe hes over his peak but people should treat him better. the way people treated keith andrews was embarrasing

So 9 Km for a CM, I wonder how that stacks up against other CM's in the league?

I don't doubt Dunny's effort but he's had some serious injuries that will have taken it's toll and I'm no longer sure his engine is up to 90 minutes of EPL football.

top 3 distance traveled:

Pedersen 10 215 meters

Formica 9 602 meters

Dunn 8 989 meters

It's rovers fans way im afraid. When things aint goin too well everybody and anybody gets it constantly. The manager and owners aside, who deserve everything they get, im sick an tired of seeing players berated all the time. Dunny aint quick but he never has been and his time in the prem is gone but he doesn't pick himself and who else do we have? i wish someone would tell me lol

• Moderation Lead

So 9 Km for a CM, I wonder how that stacks up against other CM's in the league?

I don't doubt Dunny's effort but he's had some serious injuries that will have taken it's toll and I'm no longer sure his engine is up to 90 minutes of EPL football.

Indeed, he's finished at the top level IMO. Wonder when his contract's up?

No doubt Kean will give him a new one in the vein of Roberts and Salgado! :angry2:

top 3 distance traveled:

Pedersen 10 215 meters

Formica 9 602 meters

Dunn 8 989 meters

Does this indicate that slow players have to run more because they are always chasing the ball? laugh.gif

Indeed, he's finished at the top level IMO. Wonder when his contract's up?

No doubt Kean will give him a new one in the vein of Roberts and Salgado! :angry2:

Dunny for me still has a role to play for us, against weaker teams at home I'd play him in CM he has vision and can pass a football. He can also be back-up to the hole player and I think 30 min cameo's would mask his engines failings. He's a Blackburn lad, a fan and I think that's an important quality to have at a football club as he will have true passion for Rovers, hopefully and if utilised correctly said passion could be used as an inspiration to the rest of the players.

Roberts I still feel can be as well, a useful impact player but I'd rather see Rochina as the back-up striker as I feel he'd do well in that role, injury cover. Salgado well he's struggling the EPL is the most demanding league physically, but for now I'd look to re-train him as a DMC as other have suggested.

I thought Dunny had a decent game against Swansea. He clearly takes a while to get up to speed following a lay-off these days, and he obviously has had too many lay-offs, but if he can stay fit for a run of games he'll improve again and we'll be a better team as a result.

Where those stats from?

the stats sometimes shows up after the game. i havent been able to find the statitics on any website so im just gonna post a screenshot

roversvsswansea.jpg

The only stats ive found were these general stats http://www.footyplace.com/featured-football-news/premier-league-stat-pack-wk-14/

quite interesting to see that nzonzi has the third highest total distance traveled

the stats sometimes shows up after the game. i havent been able to find the statitics on any website so im just gonna post a screenshot

The only stats ive found were these general stats http://www.footyplace.com/featured-football-news/premier-league-stat-pack-wk-14/

quite interesting to see that nzonzi has the third highest total distance traveled

I'd be careful with making truthful statements and backing them up with concrete evidence. You might get a few toys thrown at you from the pram!

Guest Rovers4Good

been spotted out and about enjoying the blackburn night life tonight as our dunny!! stage door and tasty spot he has visited lol

Ha ha you been stalking him? LOL

He's always in our local now-a-days and also likes a few in Harwood :)

He's always been out and about around town and he's probably getting used to his future drowning his sorrows as the end is nigh for him for sure.

out on the lash a few days before a big game???? way to go kean !!!

i never drank for 6 weeks before a comp ,imagine khan on the ale(not muslim comment btw,just athelete example) on tuesday night before fighting this saturday!!

out on the lash a few days before a big game???? way to go kean !!!

i never drank for 6 weeks before a comp ,imagine khan on the ale(not muslim comment btw,just athelete example) on tuesday night before fighting this saturday!!

If it was true then obviously it's all Kean's fault. Not Dunn's. Obviously.

Archived