BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mahamadou Diarra

LeChuck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahamadou_Diarra

I had no idea he was still knocking around on a free transfer. He's (apparently) being looked at by Doncaster. He's an excellent player, or at least he was a few years ago. He's still only 30 so surely he hasn't declined that much?

He has to be an improvement on what we have in midfield, surely? We desperately need someone in there.

He was exactly the type of player we need right now, a tough midfielder, not shy to put a tackle in and work hard for the team. I haven't seen him in a year or two but if he's anywhere near the level he was then yes he's definitely an improvement on what we have now which basically just seems to be a big gaping hole most of the time.

i would go as far as to say we are missing a leader in midfield someone who is going to boss a game and his taemates if necessary , how i long for a Flitcroft or Batty type character , domestically someone like Phil Neville would do a job or from abroad possibly Gattuso?

Sounds good but you do have to ask why did he only play nine games for Monaco and why is he linked with Doncaster?! Anyway we are desperate and he has experince so as Topman says a trial can't be a bad idea can it?

Well he only signed for Monaco at the very end of the January transfer window and he then had one or two knocks.

Archived