BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Drinks licence application

Rovers have put in a drinks licence application for the pitch area at Ewood.

Well that would be good news for the manager at least who could drown out the howls of derision with half a dozen cans of super strength lager during the match and will no longer have to wait for the game to end to cadge some wine off Fergie.

I suppose the real intention is to sell drinks at events other than football matches (I hope) such as concerts etc. Sure this will be some nonce boyband rather than a band actually worth seeing such as the Dead Kennedys or The Fall.

Anyway some drinks related footballers include.

Ben Foster(s)

John Beck(s)

Hakan Mild

Mickey Gynn

John Bailey(s)

Norman Bell(s)

John Miller (lite)

Tim Flowers

Danny Murphy(s)

Tony (double) Diamond.

Ok enough.

A lad at Bolton last year in front of me was drinking with his mate. He kept goading the home fans which I told him to stop as he'd get himself arrested. Apologised to me - but then carried on. Eventually him & his mate were arrested when the Police came up to throw him out :lol:

The kind bar staff at Ewood this season leave the tops on if you buy bottles of Carlsberg so drinking at your seat is a doddle....

Apart from the big red sign that says "No alcoholic beverages are permitted past this point" or words to that effect.

I suppose the real intention is to sell drinks at events other than football matches (I hope) such as concerts etc. Sure this will be some nonce boyband rather than a band actually worth seeing such as the Dead Kennedys or The Fall.

If nowt else, you have a fine taste in music.......

Archived