BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next season, should Kean be in charge will you renew your season ticket or not?!

Hughesy

261 members have voted

1. 1. Next season, should Kean be in charge will you renew your season ticket or not?!

• Yes, regardless of manager or league
    • Yes but only if we are still in the premier league
    • Undecided
    • No, not if that #### is still in charge
    • I haven?t got one, and wouldn?t renew if I had
    • I haven?t got one, but would renew if I did, as the manager won?t stop me supporting my team

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m undecided.

At the age of 35 this is the 24th consecutive season I’ve had a season ticket, I’ve spent a lot of money watching Rovers home and away over the years, through some good times and some bad but I’ve never considered not going even when money’s been tight.

I really hate the fact that Kean and the owners have made me contemplate not having a season ticket.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm undecided too.

If the majority of season ticket holders wrote to Venkys to say they wouldn't renew unless they left the club, anyone think they might take the hint?

Isnt that a good idea? I think it sounds pretty good, some sort of organised way of getting everyones signature maybe - and send it to the owners, I bet there is a lot of people who would sign - at least a large enough amount to make the owners concerned!

24 years we have had season tickets (3 of us)

all of us have said there is no chance of renewing if SK is still in charge, even if we are in the prem.

the contempt venkys have shown to the fans makes my stomach turn. I cant believe ever in the history of football has a manager had such poor results over a long time, is hated by the paying public and gets a new revised deal.

Every time he does that smug grin followed by his "cotton mouth" lick of the lips, i feel sick.

just once would like the press to ask him about his win record over 33 games. Just ask him, do you think Steve that is acceptable?

24 years we have had season tickets (3 of us)

all of us have said there is no chance of renewing if SK is still in charge, even if we are in the prem.

the contempt venkys have shown to the fans makes my stomach turn. I cant believe ever in the history of football has a manager had such poor results over a long time, is hated by the paying public and gets a new revised deal.

Every time he does that smug grin followed by his "cotton mouth" lick of the lips, i feel sick.

just once would like the press to ask him about his win record over 33 games. Just ask him, do you think Steve that is acceptable?

Kean: "I think it's easy to look at just the results in black and white, but what matters is that we have a good, young squad whose values are twice what they were this time last year, who are playing for each other.

The boys I've brought through like Phil Jones, David Hoilett and Martin Olsson have thrived under the first team football they've had, but when you're developing young players you sometimes have to accept that you're not always going to get the results you want.

But irrespective, I have the full support of the owners and we maintain our fantastic relationship. They know what we're working towards here and I know they are fully behind me and the team."

*evil grin and lip licking commences*

Kean: "I think it's easy to look at just the results in black and white, but what matters is that we have a good, young squad whose values are twice what they were this time last year, who are playing for each other.

The boys I've brought through like Phil Jones, David Hoilett and Martin Olsson have thrived under the first team football they've had, but when you're developing young players you sometimes have to accept that you're not always going to get the results you want.

But irrespective, I have the full support of the owners and we maintain our fantastic relationship. They know what we're working towards here and I know they are fully behind me and the team."

*evil grin and lip licking commences*

Worryingly that would be pretty accurate. :angry:

Isnt that a good idea? I think it sounds pretty good, some sort of organised way of getting everyones signature maybe - and send it to the owners, I bet there is a lot of people who would sign - at least a large enough amount to make the owners concerned!

Hopefully someone at ewood feeds this thread back anyway....the site is read daily and this thread is also been noted by the staff at Ewood.

Hopefully someone at ewood feeds this thread back anyway....the site is read daily and this thread is also been noted by the staff at Ewood.

Unfortunately, nobody in Pune, where is really matters, gives a toss what the fans think. Indeed, I'm not convinced that some of the people now at Ewood are aware of what is happening to the club. I can't believe just how far this club has fallen in just twelve months. Losing the likes of John Williams and Tom Finn has completely destroyed the off the field structure that had worked so well for over a decade.

Archived