shivery85

3 WAY MARCH TO TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE VILLA GAME,

THE MESSAGE IS WE WANT ARE ROVERS BACK AND WE STAND AS ONE,

THE MARCHS WILL BE LEAVEING

THE HAVELOCK

THE GOLDEN CUP

UNCLE JACKS,

PLEASE BE THERE BEFORE 2PM CAUSE WE ARE LEAVING THEN FROM THESE PLACES,

ALL SUPPORTERS ARE NEEDED, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT FOR ARE CLUB BACK

R.T.W.D

PLEASE JUST COME ALONG EVERYBODY ITS OUR CLUB NOT VENKY'S OR KEANS

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its Venkys and whoever their consortium is, club.

No point going on a march. If you dont like them and what they are or have done then simply dont go.

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS DONT MATTER THEY HAVE THE MONEY FROM TIKET SALES, SO IF YOU DONT GO ITS POINTLESS, BUT IF PEOPLE WHAT DONT GO NO MORE SHOULD ACTUAL JOIN ALL MARCHS TO SHOW HOW MANY FANS HAVE ACTUAL STOPPED GOING SINCE VENKYS HAVEN TAKEN OVER, CAUSE THEY CANT SEE THE NUMBERS WHEN PEOPLE ARE SAT AT HOME OR IN PUB!!

PLUS ASWELL GOTA SUPPORT THE PLAYERS, THERE OUR PLAYERS AND OUR CLUB, AND CANT STOP GOING FOR THAT, NOT GOING TO SUPPORT KEAN OR VENKY'S NEVER WILL NEVER HAD TO BE PERFECTLY ONIST WITH YOU

KEAN & VENKYS OUT

I thought that the marches were carrying the message: "Rovers supporters want their club back, and we back the takeover by Mr Wayne wild", not THE MESSAGE IS WE WANT ARE ROVERS BACK AND WE STAND AS ONE, as mentioned above by shivery85. Which is it?

I am sure that there are those that want to march to protest about the club but dont sign up to the 'takeover by Mr Wayne Wild'? What about those people?

I thought that the marches were carrying the message: "Rovers supporters want their club back, and we back the takeover by Mr Wayne wild", not THE MESSAGE IS WE WANT ARE ROVERS BACK AND WE STAND AS ONE, as mentioned above by shivery85. Which is it?

I am sure that there are those that want to march to protest about the club but dont sign up to the 'takeover by Mr Wayne Wild'? What about those people?

The march is about fans standing as one and wanting our Club back! Yes we have thrown our support behind the initial proposal. However it does not mean this is the only avenue we believe in. The march is about unity. Though if people feel it is not for them then fine and everyone should respect there chosen course of action.

There are no colours attached to the march either this is purely a fans unity march letting the world know we want our club back.

Roost it's fans stand together, it's all the same meaning!!!

Everyone needs to stand as one!!

which is shortest one? im a lazy arse. :rover:

Uncle jacks prop is but cup is down hill so take your pick,

1is flat

1is straight

I've yet to be convinced that walking from a pub in a numbers is going to make Venky's sell up. Especially for a low sum. Why would it? They're thousands of miles away and cocooned enough to A: ignore it and B: not care.

I admire the protesters for digging in and carrying on with what they are doing. Personally I just don't see how it will make Venky's sell up.

Good luck and I hope the weather holds off for you!

I've yet to be convinced that walking from a pub in a numbers is going to make Venky's sell up. Especially for a low sum. Why would it? They're thousands of miles away and cocooned enough to A: ignore it and B: not care.

I admire the protesters for digging in and carrying on with what they are doing. Personally I just don't see how it will make Venky's sell up.

Good luck and I hope the weather holds off for you!

Thanks very much pal,

It's affective cause it's gets people noticing what's going on but this march is for fans to stand together

We know them scum bags will never come again to ewood,

But there little nephew is there so he might just report back to scum!!

If we sit there and do nothing we are the numptys and venky's will think everything is ok, we need to keep pressure on, we are here for long run

We want our rovers back

Protests are achieving nothing, they probably are not even being reported back to Venkys....who have no intention of selling.

The only place to hit them is in India....either that or start sacrificing Chickens in the ground on TV and we will soon have a load of animal protestors causing a media storm for us :o

How many people are you expecting for these marches? Your going to need a fair few people for each one to pull this off.

we no this pal and we hope everyone supports this, its our club, and its time everyone tryed to save it, cause sitting there doing nothing aint helping nothing

we all need to stand as onbe, if we dont do anything we look stupid and venkys and kean are laughing

rtwd

How many people are you expecting for these marches? Your going to need a fair few people for each one to pull this off.

we no this pal and we hope everyone supports this, its our club, and its time everyone tryed to save it, cause sitting there doing nothing aint helping nothing

we all need to stand as onbe, if we dont do anything we look stupid and venkys and kean are laughing

rtwd

Well i figured you would have had large numbers expected which is why you split it into 3 marches in the first place?

Its a risk to be taken pal at end of day, thats life its full of risks, we can only try, its better than sitting there doing nout, god loves a tryer and by heck we try!! LOL

Thanks very much pal,

It's affective cause it's gets people noticing what's going on but this march is for fans to stand together

We know them scum bags will never come again to ewood,

But there little nephew is there so he might just report back to scum!!

If we sit there and do nothing we are the numptys and venky's will think everything is ok, we need to keep pressure on, we are here for long run

We want our rovers back

Shivery, are you on the BRAG committee?

I know you said you were heavily involved but in what capacity?

Do the committee endorse the word 'scum' when referring to Venkys? Just asking.

Protests are achieving nothing, they probably are not even being reported back to Venkys....who have no intention of selling.

The only place to hit them is in India....either that or start sacrificing Chickens in the ground on TV and we will soon have a load of animal protestors causing a media storm for us :o

So you do want marches but chicken slaying in the ground is ok!? I'm totally bemused

What word describes venkys then?

Its Venkys and whoever their consortium is, club.

No point going on a march. If you dont like them and what they are or have done then simply dont go.

Yep.

That will happen when people no longer have pre-paid tickets next season.

I forsee (and hope) for attendances below 5000.

I certainly will not be there but while I have a ticket I have paid for I intend to strike down with great vengeance and furious anger at those who attempt to poison and destroy my club, and they will know I am the Plastic Head when I lay my vengeance upon them.

No he is not a committee member.

He is involved as a volunteer helping publicise the marches. Asking local shops, pubs , clubs, etc to display posters regarding details of the march. Whilst handing leaflets out either to passers by or posting through people's letter boxes.

As for his use of the word scum we are not a dictatorship and dont tell people what they can or can't say. Though I do take your point on board

What word describes venkys then?

I am not saying that use of that word is wrong, everyone expresses how hey feel in different ways.i was asking if it was endorsed by BRAG as they are hoping for direct dialogue with the owners, either via Paul Hunt or directly. Using the word scum may not speed up that process.

Archived