BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hugo Fernandez

Hugo is a very promising player, although I have seen him play better than he did in the two FA Youth Cup Semi-Finals, the best I have seen him play was against away against Liverpool reserves. What I really like about him is that he is so flexible in terms of the positions that he can play, and technically he is superb. I know the staff at the academy have very high hopes for him.

To be honest I am very excited about the current batch of academy players, quite a number of them could go on and challenge for first team places.

Hugo is a very promising player, although I have seen him play better than he did in the two FA Youth Cup Semi-Finals, the best I have seen him play was against away against Liverpool reserves. What I really like about him is that he is so flexible in terms of the positions that he can play, and technically he is superb. I know the staff at the academy have very high hopes for him.

To be honest I am very excited about the current batch of academy players, quite a number of them could go on and challenge for first team places.

How many of them have contracts? I believe a number have already found out there fate.

Henley cotton and fernandez should all be making an appearance next season.

I've only seen Henley (who I thought was brilliant for us in the few games he played), but Cotton and Fernandez sound really promising as well so I am looking forward to following their development next season.

Archived