BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last two home games £15

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club want to see the Darwen End full of Rovers fans and expect it to be sorted out as soon as possible, just giving you the line coming from the club.

Wasn't a pop at you Mark, quite the opposite.

It's just that we've been here so many times before and away clubs haven't complained. Why now? It's not even like they have anything to play for anyway and will be in the PL next season so I don't expect them to bring thousands to Ewood.

On the same note, I trust they have been offered the minimum number of tickets allowed.

Wasn't a pop at you Mark, quite the opposite.

It's just that we've been here so many times before and away clubs haven't complained. Why now? It's not even like they have anything to play for anyway and will be in the PL next season so I don't expect them to bring thousands to Ewood.

On the same note, I trust they have been offered the minimum number of tickets allowed.

I equally fail to see the issue, we often do these deals with no complaints whatsoever.

Strange one to me

How many could Wigan bring? I suppose it could make more sense not to sell the DE lower to home fans until the club know how many they are bringing, which could all change depending on the results leading up to the game. Then there's the segregation issues to consider as things could become very tense in that game depending on the sequence of goals scored at Ewood and in the other games.

How many could Wigan bring? I suppose it could make more sense not to sell the DE lower to home fans until the club know how many they are bringing, which could all change depending on the results leading up to the game. Then there's the segregation issues to consider as things could become very tense in that game depending on the sequence of goals scored at Ewood and in the other games.

If we can stay up, we don't want then there.

If we are already down, then we don't want them there crowing.

If we are both safe it won't matter but the chances of that are slim to none.

Norwich City have complained that their tickets in the Darwen End stand at £29 whilst we are giving them away in the same area, so the Darwen End offer has been withdrawn for the moment.

Sounds correct to me. Your not allowed to offer different rates in the same band of seating to different fans. The rules are there to stop clubs abusing away fans who have no choice of which part of the ground they sit in. Championship clubs get round this by offering paid membership at c.£5 a season to home fans along with a discount for members. Rovers by offering seats in parts of the stadium in different banding to the away support.

Sounds correct to me. Your not allowed to offer different rates in the same band of seating to different fans. The rules are there to stop clubs abusing away fans who have no choice of which part of the ground they sit in. Championship clubs get round this by offering paid membership at c.£5 a season to home fans along with a discount for members. Rovers by offering seats in parts of the stadium in different banding to the away support.

Allowing home fans to sign up for multiple game offers must get around this.

Otherwise, I expect claims from several clubs who have been affected by this of the last 5 years - at least!

Is the first time I think the away fans are being asked more for the one game than the cost of the package for 2 for home fans. Before that Rovers could argue it was buy one get one free, but on this they cannot.(barring obvious value for money jokes).

I brought two tickets in the BBE yesterday for the game. First they told me none were available. I told them I had reserved them on Thursday for a friend as their system was down. One call to the ticket manager and they should me the two in the BBE. Then they were gonna charge me full price. I refused and another call to the manager and I got both for £15. I'm a season holder too and these were for my mate.

As previously stated - the more of us there the more the town can express it's complete hatred of the regime. £15 bargain. I'm in the DE with my season ticket so l'll get treated like a criminal so l might behave like one :rolleyes:

As previously stated - the more of us there the more the town can express it's complete hatred of the regime. £15 bargain. I'm in the DE with my season ticket so l'll get treated like a criminal so l might behave like one :rolleyes:

I wish you were right mate but look at the reality!. Its just you, me jim mk2, and a few other old ######. There is more fight in the slugs in my garden than the pampered fans that I have seen at rovers. They are more interested in defending the honour of the pune9 than taking any real action. But they are real proper fans cos they gonna buy a st again next year! whoppee! top dollar! gonna love that one wow can't wait - the speed is taking over me ...........

I wish you were right mate but look at the reality!. Its just you, me jim mk2, and a few other old ######. There is more fight in the slugs in my garden than the pampered fans that I have seen at rovers. They are more interested in defending the honour of the pune9 than taking any real action. But they are real proper fans cos they gonna buy a st again next year! whoppee! top dollar! gonna love that one wow can't wait - the speed is taking over me ...........

oh sorry need to take that back. mrsroversmum is doing her best with balaji.

still waiting ffs.

oh sorry need to take that back. mrsroversmum is doing her best with balaji.

still waiting ffs.

Slugs and Venky's if only salt was the answer to both ^_^ There are more than just me, you and the old boy ^_^

need to buy 4 sets of tickets for this, online purchase still not available, im not going to be dictated to where im going to sit by the liars on the phone sales team, there just doing there best to disperse fans that normally sit close to each other(ie protesters) even if that means splitting up family and freinds that have been sitting together for years.

i've just looked on the norwich city website and their tickets have gone down to £15

says anybody who paid £29 will get the differance refunded

And now tickets at £15 in BBE and DE will be sold too I presume.

need to buy 4 sets of tickets for this, online purchase still not available, im not going to be dictated to where im going to sit by the liars on the phone sales team, there just doing there best to disperse fans that normally sit close to each other(ie protesters) even if that means splitting up family and freinds that have been sitting together for years.

Its ok we can have protests all round Ewood for once.

Lets give them hell. Evil Park.

Archived