BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Richard Keogh

neophox

Heard on twitter that Coventry player of the year two seasons in a row Richard Keogh could be about to join Rovers in the summer. Also rumours about Bolo Zenden to join. Views?

have u got link to these comments please?

Heard on twitter that Coventry player of the year two seasons in a row Richard Keogh could be about to join Rovers in the summer. Also rumours about Bolo Zenden to join. Views?

And we're going to pay for these guys how? (please don't say parachute money because I think we all know that it'll be directed elsewhere)

whats the point bothering about who's coming.

But.. I'm really excited that we could sign this guy!How long til Kean calls Keogh "the new Kevin Moran."

Hes played games for some fantastic clubs! Just look at them!

And he has great credentials - Richard Keogh used to be a ballboy at Ipswich Town! :angry2:

But.. I'm really excited that we could sign this guy!How long til Kean calls Keogh "the new Kevin Moran."

We've more chance of signing "the new Myles Anderson" than anyone with a modicum of talent I would suggest.

Archived