BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Youth Cup Final

Cotton should have scored, but I think player for player we look to have more talented ones. Look good, shame we got stuffed first game.

that todd cane and piazon look head and shoulders above the rest for chelsea out of the two teams, but you would expect higher quality attacking players in a club like chelsea

Cotton should have scored, but I think player for player we look to have more talented ones. Look good, shame we got stuffed first game.

that todd cane and piazon look head and shoulders above the rest for chelsea out of the two teams, but you would expect higher quality attacking players in a club like chelsea

And you would hope Piazon would look the better player, he cost £5 million rising to £10 million

And you would hope Piazon would look the better player, he cost £5 million rising to £10 million

haha yep, some of our defenders look quality irwin and edwards are standing out with their defensive work so far, but most of chelseas attacks are comming down our left hand side so they are getting tested.

But im not fully clued up on our youth players and chelsea tv commentry is very very biased to their approach so not calling who is on the ball when blackburn have possesion enough for me to figure out who is who haha only started watching it after the goal so playing catch up.

Terry McPhillips In?

Terry who ? :lol: Only joking. He's done a fine job.

I'd take him over Kean in a heartbeat. Not heard much about McPhillips, does anyone know his background and credentials ?

I couldnt make it tonight, gutted! :( But what a season the lads have had! Proud to have them represent Rovers. :rover:

A privilege to be at Ewood tonight amongst the diehards, and proof that even after all that has happened this week the beating heart of Blackburn Rovers is still very much alive.

A privilege to be at Ewood tonight amongst the diehards, and proof that even after all that has happened this week the beating heart of Blackburn Rovers is still very much alive.

Yep---cheer the lads on. That'll fix it.

Another post disguised as a dig to rile people on here. You do yourself no favours. Have you answered my questions about Venkys and your trip to Pune, yet ?

Dont answer here. post it in a relevant thread! preferably "VENKYS OUT" thread!

Another post disguised as a dig to rile people on here. You do yourself no favours. Have you answered my questions about Venkys and your trip to Pune, yet ?

Dont answer here. post it in a relevant thread! preferably "VENKYS OUT" thread!

Finding negatives in my post about tonight's experience exposes you as a paranoid fool.

Very impressed again with the youngsters - although the comment from hesfromburn, that we are better man for man than Chelsea, is wide of the mark. Chelsea have some exceptional talent in that side.

The game was of a very high standard, played hard and at a rapid tempo. For all Rovers good play - and there was plenty of that - we didn't create too many actual good chances. This is probably as good an all round youth squad that I've seen, but will any of these lads come through? Who knows.

Very impressed again with the youngsters - although the comment from hesfromburn, that we are better man for man than Chelsea, is wide of the mark. Chelsea have some exceptional talent in that side.

The game was of a very high standard, played hard and at a rapid tempo. For all Rovers good play - and there was plenty of that - we didn't create too many actual good chances. This is probably as good an all round youth squad that I've seen, but will any of these lads come through? Who knows.

Best I've seen since the two Damien's where strutting their stuff.

This is probably as good an all round youth squad that I've seen, but will any of these lads come through? Who knows.

Lets hope so. Edwards, Fernandez, Hanley and Osawe impressed me, in the semis.

Any catch your eye, in particular ?

What's your opinion on Cotton ?, Den.

Archived