BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean has or is set to recieve a loyalty bonus

I saw someone post this on Andy Cryer's twitter. Wouldn't surprise me if he does. And if he does, he will certainly let the fans know about as another slap in the face and big f*** you to those who dared question him.

I think we'd all have a whip around and give it to him if it meant that he would sod off.

IF this is true it will contractual. The majority of players and managers will have loyalty payment clauses in their contracts. The very nature of the football business doesn't lend itself to any loyalty but I think it's another way of agents squeezing more money out of clubs for their clients.

IF this is true it will contractual. The majority of players and managers will have loyalty payment clauses in their contracts. The very nature of the football business doesn't lend itself to any loyalty but I think it's another way of agents squeezing more money out of clubs for their clients.

I think Salgado said something recently about 'loyalty' payments. why he has chosen his words carefully when speaking out.

Just read this :-

Kean has or is set to recieve a loyalty bonus for not walking away this season!

Anyone know anything about this?

Should this not read relegation bonus as opposed to loyalty bonus.

If true we must be the only club to reward failure and a massive slap in the face of the fans also if true which club in the universe gives out a loyalty bonus to a manager who manages to divide the fanbase inciting fans to fight with each other we must be the only club such a joke this circus has become.

Archived