BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-Season Friendlies

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could be right, Waggy76. I'm going to reserve judgement until we can get our first 11 on the pitch and the real action starts. With the amount of money we have invested and will continue to invest in several more players, and with the amount of quality players we have brought in, there really is no excuse for shipping goals like we did last season.

On paper we'll have the best team in the championship next season but I'm not confident kean can get that team into an organised unit.

:) That one made me chuckle Rovers11.

The money we've invested: minus £3m do you mean? (£3m for Best and made £6m on Hoilett)

Amount of quality players we've brought in: 3 if you count a Portugese grandad, while losing 3 better ones.

No excuse for shipping goals like we did last season: our defence will be worse than last season if Olsson leaves.

On paper best team in the Championship: Very optimistic. Hanley, Marcus Olsson, Gomes and Goodwillie wouldn't get a sniff at somewhere like Bolton or Leicester.

A start 11 of

Robinson, Orr, Givet, Dann, Martin Olsson, Vukcevic, Murphy, Etuhu, Gamst, Formica, Goodwillie/Rochina/Gomes should be a play-off quality side. It will be exciting to see if our reserves can come good. Especially the fifty new portuguese players

A start 11 of

Robinson, Orr, Givet, Dann, Martin Olsson, Vukcevic, Murphy, Etuhu, Gamst, Formica, Goodwillie/Rochina/Gomes should be a play-off quality side. It will be exciting to see if our reserves can come good. Especially the fifty new portuguese players

Wont happen with a sh!t for brains manager.

Other than the the back 4 and goaly that pretty much pick themselves(providing they all stay) and Danny Murphy in center off midfield, i don't believe Kean has any idea what his best starting 11 is or even what formation to play, he just blags his way through match days.

I watched the first half of that....I know he had injury troubles but I have no idea why Vicente is still in the Championship.

Vicente is not a bad player to be honest. Can dictate games at times. As you say, injury problems.

Guest Wen Y Hu

Parsonblue's match report on the match at Chorley last night is now published to the front page here. Discussion of the match is over on the Chorley thread here.

Guest Wen Y Hu

Parsonblue's match report of the final match in the Reserves' pre-season programme against Warrington Town on Tuesday is now published to the front page here.

Archived