SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-Season Friendlies

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're losing - pre season is important again :P

Seriously though sounds poor

It's just worrying we have leaked goals consistently all pre season, something Kean again hasn't addressed. I don't pay too much attention to pre season, but it's the same worrying patterns as last season, and indeed all of Kean's tenure.

We put a reserve team out tonight but conceding 4 goals is poor. We'll see a stronger line up for the Sunday game and if we concede several goals in that much,I will be more concerned.

Cannot help thinking pre season is mirroring Keans managerial record ...So I expect no different at Ipswich .

You could be right, Waggy76. I'm going to reserve judgement until we can get our first 11 on the pitch and the real action starts. With the amount of money we have invested and will continue to invest in several more players, and with the amount of quality players we have brought in, there really is no excuse for shipping goals like we did last season.

On paper we'll have the best team in the championship next season but I'm not confident kean can get that team into an organised unit.

You could be right, Waggy76. I'm going to reserve judgement until we can get our first 11 on the pitch and the real action starts. With the amount of money we have invested and will continue to invest in several more players, and with the amount of quality players we have brought in, there really is no excuse for shipping goals like we did last season.

On paper we'll have the best team in the championship next season but I'm not confident kean can get that team into an organised unit.

thats a joke ? right

we score 2 goals but not one from open play. ( I dont count Goodwillies). One freekick, and a long shot that goes in 1 time out of every 100

Your definition of open play obviously differs from the rest of the worlds population then.

Archived