BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Loads of new BRFCS.com T-Shirts available - NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING OFFER !

Perthblue has kindly taken over the management of the BRFCS shop and he's got started with some cracking designs!

Remember, a small amount from the sale of each item goes to help keep the site running and the actual manufacturing/shipping/returns etc are handled by an external company.

http://brfcs.spreadshirt.co.uk/

Edit .... We've caught somebodies eye at Spreadshirts, I just had this land in my inbox :-

The coupon code is FOOTIE12 and this will give free shipping on all orders over £15 from now until midnight on Friday 25th May.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quality, love the ''I am not a crook'' one, think my money will be heading for one of them as opposed to an official shirt this year, well done lads.

I like that one too. I did wonder how many people would understand the original reference though

Just bought a couple of T shirts. Never knew we had an on line shop.

That'd be link the at the top of the page saying "Shop" :D

That said, it's in dire need of some attention ... and some new stuff in it.

I like that one too. I did wonder how many people would understand the original reference though

That'd be link the at the top of the page saying "Shop" :D

That said, it's in dire need of some attention ... and some new stuff in it.

Thank you, you missed the :wstu: to compound my idiocy :)

Glenn that's interesting because I was speaking with Kamy on twitter about his new name for the clown Keanochio I was wondering with photoshop and pics of Kean and Pinnochio's nose could we have a design with all his lies and Keanochio's nose growing a bit longer each time would be an absolute best seller and would expose this odious individual for the liar he really is would be a best seller I reckon.

some excellent designs but I'm sure its 'til I die' as a shortened version of until and not 'till'.

Wrong until, but till

You can now buy it both ways :)

By the way. Perth has put up even more in the last hour

Perth,

The "Im not a crook one" is fantastic I will have to purchase one when I get paid on Friday :) Also considering buying Kean's tactics one for family gatherings and stuff hahahaha

Ive just seen the Hong Kong bars one

Id suggest Glenn puts the prices up Id happily pay £40 for that one rather than pay for a home shirt.

Come on Glenn think of the margin :P

When we started doing them it was a community / support / getting our name out there / cool thing rather than a money maker (nothing would make me happier than seeing BRFCS branded stuff on peoples backs at games), so priced them accordingly (we make about a quid a shirt) but I guess if we go down, we're going to take a massive hit traffic/ad revenue/income wise, so we should probably start thinking about generating more income.

I was joking, I have a problem paying £7 for a new pair of work pants from ASDA. Its a great way to make extra cash for the site and if the designs are good people will buy them. I love some of Perth's designs and if you made it more prominent on the Homepage you may even make a few extra quid from it :D

Perth as I stated before could we have one that says Keanochio at the top with many of his infamous lies like:

Junior will sign a new contract any day now 6 months ago

then the face of Kean in pinnochio's clothes with his nose then

There is no chance we will be relegated

then the same with kean & pinnochio and his nose a little bit longer then

No officer I have not had anything to drink goes to court yes judge I did have something to drink but I was not drunk my drink was spiked I felt fine afterwards

then the same kean/Pinnochio with longer nose

Judge Sanders There is no evidence to suggest your drink was spiked there is another explanation Mr Kean has not been honest with us about how much he has had to drink that is the most likely scenario

final Kean/Pinnochio with longer nose.

I'd imagine that would be a good seller if you want I could also dig out some kean & Pinnochio images they could be photoshopped then incorporated onto the t-shirt and I could dig out the exact quotes if that helps.

When we started doing them it was a community / support / getting our name out there / cool thing rather than a money maker (nothing would make me happier than seeing BRFCS branded stuff on peoples backs at games), so priced them accordingly (we make about a quid a shirt) but I guess if we go down, we're going to take a massive hit traffic/ad revenue/income wise, so we should probably start thinking about generating more income.

Glenn are you in denial or have you also been brain washed by Keanology. :lol:

Glenn are you in denial or have you also been brain washed by Keanology. :lol:

That comment fell through a worm hole, I wrote it a month ago

(I genuinely have no idea where my mind was when I wrote that!)

"Keanology"

Like a made up religion which you pay to be a part of, nobody tells you anything and you have celebraties(Fergie, Moyes0 endorsing it.

sounds like rovers to me at the minute

Archived