BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Get season ticket in Darwen end!

Guest yakubu24

Guest yakubu24

If you like atmosphere and you want to be right next to the away fans get a season ticket in the darwen end because so many people have recently changed to the darwen and we want to look big compared to clubs in the championship espaecially burnley!

its cheaper so get your mates and blackburn fans you know to get a season ticket in the darwen!!

end!

If you like atmosphere and you want to be right next to the away fans get a season ticket in the darwen end because so many people have recently changed to the darwen and we want to look big compared to clubs in the championship espaecially burnley!

its cheaper so get your mates and blackburn fans you know to get a season ticket in the darwen!!

end!

Yes Aggers if you say so. Have you got yours for the Nobbers yet?

The OP sounds like its aimed at people who've never been to Ewood before.

However, the attempt to "compete" our support to that of Bumley suggests a dingle.

You sure you're in the right place?

Saw the Swansea match from there. It's awful. Sure their are plenty of singers but I'd rather listen to them than sit in amongst them. Lots of uncouth oafs and the toilets are full of fag smoke too.

Why anyone chooses to view a match from either end defeats me. It can only be by putting the atmosphere before the spectacle. Love of being part of a crowd before love of the game.

Only plus side about the entire DE experience was that we won and Swansea were a delight to watch.

end!

Get a life you sad little man. Coming on Rovers forums at 11pm on Tuesday night; you nothing better to do with your life? Is the prospect of going on your own club's forums to discuss last season's bottom half finish, sale of your best player, and the fact it's 33 years since you last beat us, a bit too exciting to handle?

The biggest thing to happen to Burnley in the last 20 years is Blackburn Rovers, and your persistant presence on this website epitomisies that.

good luck trying to get a season ticket anywhere let alone the DE

Do you reckon the unavailability of ST's is down to the theory of creating a demand where there wasn't one? Sugar shortages and keep some cans of petrol in your garage seemed to get people into a frenzy of panic buying.

Get a life you sad little man. Coming on Rovers forums at 11pm on Tuesday night; you nothing better to do with your life? Is the prospect of going on your own club's forums to discuss last season's bottom half finish, sale of your best player, and the fact it's 33 years since you last beat us, a bit too exciting to handle?

The biggest thing to happen to Burnley in the last 20 years is Blackburn Rovers, and your persistant presence on this website epitomisies that.

Seen the OP on the Facebook groups (think it's him anyway).

I can't work out whether he's a WUM or just a bit behind to be honest.

I love the Darwen End but won't be visiting Ewood full stop next year unless things change.

Seen the OP on the Facebook groups (think it's him anyway).

I can't work out whether he's a WUM or just a bit behind to be honest.

I love the Darwen End but won't be visiting Ewood full stop next year unless things change.

How are the locals viewing their likely takeover in Cardiff sambo?

They aren't selling season tickets, both of my friends work in the ticket office, and they've told me they have had to turn (the few) people away who wanted one.

Like others have said though, why would you cut off a source of income? Their is no real explanation for it.

Archived