BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRSIT Sportsman's Dinner

Blackburn Rovers Supporters Investment Trust will be hosting their first Sportsman’s dinner at Ewood Park on Friday 24th August 2012, and we would love to see you there!

MC for the evening will be Andy Ashworth, with comedy from Sean Styles and the speaker will be Peterborough United legend Barry Fry!

Sponsored Corporate Tables for the event are available at £500 for a table of 10, or individual supporters can buy tickets for £50 each with a 30% discount for tables of 5 or 10 places.

For booking details and a copy of the flyer, please see our website

Blackburn Rovers Supporters Investment Trust will be hosting their first Sportsman’s dinner at Ewood Park on Friday 24th August 2012, and we would love to see you there!

MC for the evening will be Andy Ashworth, with comedy from Sean Styles and the speaker will be Peterborough United legend Barry Fry!

Sponsored Corporate Tables for the event are available at £500 for a table of 10, or individual supporters can buy tickets for £50 each with a 30% discount for tables of 5 or 10 places.

For booking details and a copy of the flyer, please see our website

Before this thread gets going, try an keep it vaguely on topic, it's not a thread for discussing mailing lists and the DPA.

BRIST kindly supported our sportsman's dinner, so I encourage you all to do likewise for them (though sadly, I'll be on holiday for it).

I won't be going as I find it hard enough handing my season ticket money over to the owners , I defiantly won't be adding to their wallets by paying or buying anything extra. By being at ewood it's adding to them staying put.

I'm with Abbey. If it's at Ewood there must be a payment to Rovers for the use of their premises. This I cannot condone whilst Kean is still being paid by the club.

• Backroom

I'd like to attend but I must say I agree the choice of venue is a little odd.

Hopefully my wallet allows me to go though

You could look at it a different way , raising money in the very people's living room you wish to remove , I think it's quite good actually and an egg on the face moment for the club

Are you taking your banners in for a few pics?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived