BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FAO Rovers fans based in Australia. Setanta showing a lot of rovers games this season

Not sure if you anyone in Australia knows already but there is going to be a lot of rovers games being covered on setanta next season.

I believe they have upto 5 live games every weekend and from what I'm told Blackburn games will be covered most weekends.

I've just signed up for a year with them, .$15 a month...i must be a massochist!

PLEASE DONT MENTION STREAMS - GLENN WILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK!

"Modest free running brooks, filled with unheard of secrets and sins", however, is an internet police accredited alternative.

Are there any legal streaming sites yet? Football is missing out big time if not.

Not sure if you anyone in Australia knows already but there is going to be a lot of rovers games being covered on setanta next season.

I believe they have upto 5 live games every weekend and from what I'm told Blackburn games will be covered most weekends.

I've just signed up for a year with them, .$15 a month...i must be a massochist!

We get Sentana on Cable TV in Bangkok but it seems to be Rugby, Rugby, Rugby with a bit of Irish Gaelic thrown in.

I had a look at the Sentana Australian website but could not see Championship football scheduled - Blue Square Premier was but we're not there yet are we?

Are there any legal streaming sites yet? Football is missing out big time if not.

I know several poker/gambling sites stream some games. Dont think you have to spend anything, but you have to sign up. You cant choose which games obviously, but its as legit as a gambling site can be.

There are others too, you pay and you get the games. legal or not.

We get Sentana on Cable TV in Bangkok but it seems to be Rugby, Rugby, Rugby with a bit of Irish Gaelic thrown in.

I had a look at the Sentana Australian website but could not see Championship football scheduled - Blue Square Premier was but we're not there yet are we?

It might not be on the site yet.

They are covering the carling cup also which might be of interest if we manage not to forfeit any games again

I've just had a look at the Setanta programme of games for August and you're right there are plenty of games listed (no teams yet though) so I might add them to my a/c with Foxtel. The only trouble is though staying up 'til the middle of the night to keep seeing that bald git on the side lines pretending to be a manager.To those that say he's not a managers a*se, I say he is.

It looks like the Sentana Asia TV schedule is nothing like that of Sentana Australia which looks like a great channel for football. I looked at the Sentana Australia online version but it seems can't get that unless in OZ.

Mind you I'll be watching Rovers v AEK today so all things are possible.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for that Jackie! Will try and get them to put a few games on if were on!

Does anyone here know of any blackburn supporters or supporters clubs in melbourne at all? Would love to get involved in one.

Yes there are. Have a look on the BRANZ section under supporters clubs on brfcs.

Archived