BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkyspotting

It's possible that if they maintain some cars in the UK then they let other people use them when they're in India?

Or they borrow someone else's on their rare visits ? Maybe a luxury limo firm hires these vehicles out.

So, just passed a Rolls Royce on the M60 clockwise near the Trafford Centre with the number plate R4 AJA. Are our inglorious owners in town again? If so, why?

Don't panic people.

Done a bit of homework and the infamous 'R4 AJA' Rolls is owned by a luxury hire car company in Hale. That explains why someone's seen it on the M60.

The company that our friends at Venky's hire from is:

http://www.chauffeurdrivencarsmanchester.co.uk

Have a look, lots of pics that proves the theory.

Don't panic people.

Done a bit of homework and the infamous 'R4 AJA' Rolls is owned by a luxury hire car company in Hale. That explains why someone's seen it on the M60.

Excellent homework sir! I work in Higher Wheelton just outside of Chorley and no word of a lie, I've just seen another car drive past (towards Blackburn) with the number plate R4 PJA! Not a Roller this time, maybe a Merc but still odd that I've seen two of these cars with similar plates in different places today!

Don't panic people.

Im surprised they didnt hire the helicopter and land on the pitch(though theyd more likely accidentally/on purpose land on uncle jacks head or the memorial garden)

Excellent homework sir! I work in Higher Wheelton just outside of Chorley and no word of a lie, I've just seen another car drive past (towards Blackburn) with the number plate R4 PJA! Not a Roller this time, maybe a Merc but still odd that I've seen two of these cars with similar plates in different places today!

Made me smile when I read this on another dreary Rovers day.

Silver Merc? i know who drives the car and rest assured he's nowt to do with Venkys or Rovers.

But be sure your sins will find you out ! Should have been in Leeds !

So, just passed a Rolls Royce on the M60 clockwise near the Trafford Centre with the number plate R4 AJA. Are our inglorious owners in town again? If so, why?

I am not kidding, but I saw a red colored Bentley with a liscence plate which was something like R4 AJA (no idea what the plate actually was but it was initals something like this.) on the walk back after the Leicester game today. I took notice as I thought it was a player, as I walked home quite late after the match as I got lost so though it was possibly a player on his way home! I couldn't make out the person inside but he was was tanned, kind of middle eastern/turkish looking possibly?

Archived