BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Upcoming scandal?

Who are you to decide that someone deserves to die?

Who are you to commit someone to eternal oblivion?

Have you led such a blameless life that allows you to comment on someone elses transgressions?

That's why we have judges. They take out the emotion, they view the facts, evaluate them and make a decision.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume you are adressing that to Le Chuck? It was his words rem.

but if you aren't then you should be addressing them to every murderer the world over. And before you go off on one again regarding most of the above examples I'd quite happily be a killer.. but never a murderer.

• Backroom

Play on words DE.

OK so he deserves a nasty end. NOW who are you suggesting can ensure that then?

Nobody. That's the point, it isn't a play on words at all. You don't progress as a society by sinking to the same level of those at the very bottom.

Nobody. That's the point, it isn't a play on words at all. You don't progress as a society by sinking to the same level of those at the very bottom.

I'll go with that. So dispose of those and the average goes up and therefore by definition society progresses.

Funny thing but all this sixties and seventies based weak kneed, liberally stuff appears to have passed me by.

The stand-out nation in that list is the US. I'm sure Republicans and US patriots are pleased to be classed in the same bracket as Iran and Iraq.

I'm pleased to live in a nation that still has courage enough to pull the trigger when it needs pulling. I'll leave it up to more "civilized" societies to be paralyzed by infantile supposed morality.

Absolutely. Though I credit my upbriinging and the USMC with instilling in me enough sense to value the victims and their families pain and peace of mind more than a convicted and undoubted murderers' "rights".

Absolutely. Though I credit my upbriinging and the USMC with instilling in me enough sense to value the victims and their families pain and peace of mind more than a convicted and undoubted murderers' "rights".

Look at that list and the countries you are bracketed with. Are you proud ?

Sure. There are some monstrous countries on that list but some decent ones too. Or do you have a problem with Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea and the many Caribbean nations?

Not many civilised modern western democracies on that list. I'd be embarrassed if my country were in the same bracketed in the same league as those nations. The US's presence is shameful.

No Jims only selective racist. Especially towards Aussies

No, my little flower. Only Australia-supporting Englishmen. And you need to do some research on the difference between racism and nationalism.

Guest Norbert

Sure. There are some monstrous countries on that list but some decent ones too. Or do you have a problem with Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea and the many Caribbean nations?

I have a problem with Singapore, but that's because it is a very dull place that has a hideously hot and humid climate!

Like I've said before, I am against the death penalty as it would mean a few innocent people would be executed and when that happens it is a bit late to correct a miscarriage of justice. Oh, and that it doesn't deter criminal behaviour that much. Otherwise places like Texas that are stridently pro-death would never have any murders.

I saw a guy wearing a USMC tee shirt a while back - It said " Kill 'em all and let God sort it out " .

This makes more sense to me. " As soon as men decide all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil they set out to destroy ".

No, my little flower. Only Australia-supporting Englishmen. And you need to do some research on the difference between racism and nationalism.

Indeed so Abbey. Please note that there is no British Racist party and no Racist Front. There is however the British National Party and the National Front though. Which one of those parties of staunch British Nationals do you favour Jim?

I saw a guy wearing a USMC tee shirt a while back - It said " Kill 'em all and let God sort it out " .

This makes more sense to me. " As soon as men decide all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil they set out to destroy ".

Not that Mr. Moss would need any defence from me, nor probably do you want my input on the matter, howerever I believe that the USMC shirt would be alluding to enemy combatants. When one is in a combat situation where other men are trying to kill you based purely on the cut and colour of your clothing there is sadly not enough time to sit them on your knee and ask them about their belief systems, or political affiliation, or if they have been good honest humans for that matter. You have to put a bullet through them as effeciently and expediently as humanly possible for if you hesitate they will do this to you and you will become a name on some wall in about thirty years.

There are reasons why there are far more films made and books written about people blowing each other to pieces than there are those of a German rushing across no-mans-land with a Christmas tree and a twinkle in his eye and that is purely because you get killed doing crazy like that and so - much less common and far far less sensible. When we are not killing each other however, and there is time for thought and retrospection, sometimes enemies will poke their heads out of the holes and trade foods, cigarettes or newspapers. This is also uncommon and is trumpeted and highly valued by people who have never held a rifle when it happens as it is so uncommon - like gold next to copper.

I am sure some wearing the different colour are lovely people and have a rich tradition, but when pited against me I honestly can say that I will put a bullet through them as soon as I see them totting a rifle and let God sort them out.

Archived