BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pascal Chimbonda

He tweeted a few days ago saying something like "Thanks to all Blackburn fans that want me back....but unfortunately it's impossible because the people in charge don't like me." Something similar.

Now, as much as I automatically like anyone who scored out what turned to be a winning goal against Burnley.........god knows who's been asking him to come back!

• Backroom

Feel sorry for the guy he's definitely good enough for a lower league team still and seems desperate

On a similar note its interesting and a bit sobering to see the journey of young players who get released. Zac Aley for example was with the first team squad a couple of times a couple of years back and after getting released could be seen getting more and more desperate on twitter before seemingly admitting defeat and giving up on football

Chimbonda was largely pathetic while he was with us.

Just another riding the BRFC gravy train.

Market Drayton, eh? Only a short drive from his mansion in Cheshire.

I definitely don't feel sorry for him.

I'm sure he said on Twitter that he is just training with them until he can find a club. Would be a better squad option than Orr, but only because he can play both full back positions. Would do a good job for a League 1 team though.

Training with fitness in mind with colwyn bay .. Frank Sinclair just said on the radio.

Archived