BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jake Keans Form

I don't believe that there is a viable option arbitro. He's not good but on the flip side he did earn us all 3 points on Sat with a wonder save .... albeit instinctive cos he didn't have time to think. I dont think anybody decent will be in a rush to come here even if we could afford them.

There is an option at the moment although he is relatively untried. I remember Bunn and Brown coming into the side and we didn't know too much about them. Generally they were fine. We just can't keep throwing this lad to the wolves and watch his career implode. I was angry last night and a lot of this anger was directed at Kean. That anger turned to sympathy when he trooped off - he was hurting big time.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

There is an option at the moment although he is relatively untried. I remember Bunn and Brown coming into the side and we didn't know too much about them. Generally they were fine. We just can't keep throwing this lad to the wolves and watch his career implode. I was angry last night and a lot of this anger was directed at Kean. That anger turned to sympathy when he trooped off - he was hurting big time.

I went through a similar thing. At first I was absolutely fuming, but watching Kean straight after the goal and through to the end of the match you couldn't help but feel for the kid. He looks like he's going through hell at the moment and he knows with every mistake his team mistrusts him that much more. His career is definitely in the balance at this point and it is best for all parties if he is removed from the team ASAP and given some time either out on loan or in the ressies where his mistakes won't really matter.

Archived