BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shadsworth Area

Thanks B&W Rover I have already turned down the shadsworth flat thanks very much for your help and for the offer of a lift.

I just looked at the whole picture and due to my sight I decided it was not ideal and it wasn't just the night games that were an issue if I plan to go to the lakes or trips out I would still need to arrive back early to catch the last bus to Shad.

Being partially sighted is not ideal.

However looking practically with the Calligreaves flat it is in a better location the lighting inside the house can be improved by TVH and it is round the corner from some very good friends of mine.

I feel in myself it is a much better option ok I will have to wait until February but being such a big decision locating 300 miles away from London I need to make sure I am going for the best possible property.

However if you do by chance head back to town after the night games a lift would be a great help providing you are not going out of your way.

Thanks very much for the offer I am eternally grateful to you and others on here who have given good advice and have offered help.

Don't you mean Galligreaves?(not calligreaves)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks T.J. I do mean Galligreaves

I think you're wise taking your time over this. You need to be in the best possible location. Good luck in the future matey.

Thanks Tyrone hopefully this swap goes through and as you say I need to be 100% sure I am in the right location thanks once gain B&W Rover for the offer it is much appreciated. You are a true gent. Savio

Cheers B&W Rover I hope to be on the move now in the 3rd week of January I have decided to go with the Galligreaves as I have a number of friends living near there B&W Rover you are a true gent that would be very much appreciated my biggest concern is the weekday night time games at ewood so a lift would be greatly appreciated.

Good decision Savio. This is a huge decision to relocate, so take your time and make sure you are 100% happy with the location before moving.

Good luck with it all.

Thanks Kamy for all your help the flat I am going to I am sure about it is a beautiful 1 bed flat with a garden and is very close to some good friends of mine and special thanks goes to you and our mutual friend St_Jimmy_77 who I have come to know and regard as one of my close friends and thanks to him and the many people who have offered to help on the Blackburn end there is now an agreement on both parties sides to complete the swap I just hope the relevent people rubber stamp all the paper work and it goes through but that should not be a problem.

Cheers B&W Rover I hope to be on the move now in the 3rd week of January I have decided to go with the Galligreaves as I have a number of friends living near there B&W Rover you are a true gent that would be very much appreciated my biggest concern is the weekday night time games at ewood so a lift would be greatly appreciated.

No problem at all. Closer to the time if you just drop me a DM on here (if I'm not banned :P ) or alternatively on twitter (@Rover1875) then we'll sort it out.

All the best.

No problem at all. Closer to the time if you just drop me a DM on here (if I'm not banned :P ) or alternatively on twitter (@Rover1875) then we'll sort it out.

All the best.

Thanks B&W rover I will prob DM you on twitter thanks very much for your help.

Thanks Mike & Amarillo will do my best to make it work out Amarillo will give it a good go to make sure what happened in the past is consigned to history! You are very kind Mike. Thanks to everyone who has offered me good advice & to B&W Rover you are all very kind.

All the best.

Think it depends on the type of ban cos you can still use PM even when you are banned.................. I'm told. :tu:

Archived