BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oh what an atmosphere...

Yeah, it was rocking against Stoke in the BE after we equalised and everyone suddenly realised we were in with a shout. I'm very proud of us doing a job on Liverpool, one of the greatest results by Rovers ever. Everyone should stand in the BE for the replay, I know it will be unprecedented with us but lets make an effort.

Interesting one. I suspect there would be a lot of complaints but for a one off game, Anfield showed that it can be done safely if not particularly conveniently.

# Stand up if you won the league #

Yeah, it was rocking against Stoke in the BE after we equalised and everyone suddenly realised we were in with a shout. I'm very proud of us doing a job on Liverpool, one of the greatest results by Rovers ever. Everyone should stand in the BE for the replay, I know it will be unprecedented with us but lets make an effort.

Everyone (7,000) will be standing in the DE.

Interesting one. I suspect there would be a lot of complaints but for a one off game, Anfield showed that it can be done safely if not particularly conveniently.

# Stand up if you won the league #

isn't that the main reason why there isn't any atmosphere... because people complain, because they prefer to sit and spectate than vocally supporting the team. How many times have we read on here people deriding the chants (and the people who sing them) from the vocal parts of the ground.

isn't that the main reason why there isn't any atmosphere... because people complain, because they prefer to sit and spectate than vocally supporting the team. How many times have we read on here people deriding the chants (and the people who sing them) from the vocal parts of the ground.

Sad but true.

The BBE lower needs to become much more like an away crowd for me. When they are in full voice the atmosphere really gets going. If it's not for you there is plenty of room along the sides or upstairs. * puts tin hat on *

• Backroom

Sad but true.

The BBE lower needs to become much more like an away crowd for me. When they are in full voice the atmosphere really gets going. If it's not for you there is plenty of room along the sides or upstairs. * puts tin hat on *

Get all the DE'ers back into N01, I say!

I'm more than happy in the Darren End thanks. The last time I sat in the BBE it was like a morgue and when we are moved from our normal end we get tickets in the Riverside. Once upon a time there was a great atmosphere but then people wanted to sit in that end and be a part of it but without contributing to the singing. I think it just went on from there gradually to its present levels of apathy.

I'm more than happy in the Darren End thanks. The last time I sat in the BBE it was like a morgue and when we are moved from our normal end we get tickets in the Riverside. Once upon a time there was a great atmosphere but then people wanted to sit in that end and be a part of it but without contributing to the singing. I think it just went on from there gradually to its present levels of apathy.

BBE has to be worst 'home' end in the country as far as singing goes. It's only when us DE'ers get moved over there that they wake up a bit.

DE'ers - bringing the noize to Ewood Slade-styleeeee

Archived