BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wembley tickets

AJW

• Moderation Lead

People won't pay £30 for the replay and that's at Ewood, doubt there will be a mad rush to get Wembley tickets.

If we get there and you want one, you'll get one.

I thought it was closer to about 30,000? If you look at the pics from that day, the top tier of the main stand, top corner and bit next to the dugout were empty. the rest was full. If we'd have only took 25,000, that would have meant we left around 12,000 empty.

It was nearer 23/24 k if I remember rightly. Looking out onto that side as we were it was vastly empty. Plenty empty in the Chelsea bit as well though, the cheaper sections strangely. OT holds 75k after all.

I thought it was closer to about 30,000? If you look at the pics from that day, the top tier of the main stand, top corner and bit next to the dugout were empty. the rest was full. If we'd have only took 25,000, that would have meant we left around 12,000 empty.

official attendance was 50,559 according to http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/6534857.stm

I can't remember how many we took to be honest....25,000 rang a bell

i'd have thought Chelsea would've took more than 20,000

Archived