BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wembley tickets

AJW

I've seen/read somewhere that tickets for Wembley are priced at £33/£43/£53 and £63 , now i know its a bit premature thinking about Wembley but why the difference in prices ? is it for different tiers and if so which is which ? and why the big difference in price ? after all the cash and fuss it took to build Wembley you would have thought the view wouldn't be twice as good in the £60 seats as in the £30 seats

"Ticket prices for the 2015/16 FA Cup Semi-Final will be £35, £45, £55 and £65.

For the 2015/16 FA Cup Final, ticket prices will be £50, £75, £95 and £125.

All participating clubs are able to apply a further discretionary £10 concession on relevant tickets. "

Old seating plan from a Wigan Athletic website

Wembley-Seating-Plan.jpg

This has to be the most ridiculously premature thread in the history of the m/b. Moaning about the prices for a semi final we haven't even reached yet. Talk about tempting fate.

For the record, in the still unlikely event we get there, I think a price range of 35 - 65 is eminently reasonable for a semi final at Wembley. It's quite common these days to pay upwards of £70 for a top Premier League fixture in the capital by all accounts.

Only premature thing is people moaning about people moaning about ticket prices when nobody has actually moaned yet.

The question was where are the more expensive seats compared to the cheaper ones and the answer is in how far the seats are from the pitch

This has to be the most ridiculously premature thread in the history of the m/b. Moaning about the prices for a semi final we haven't even reached yet. Talk about tempting fate.

For the record, in the still unlikely event we get there, I think a price range of 35 - 65 is eminently reasonable for a semi final at Wembley. It's quite common these days to pay upwards of £70 for a top Premier League fixture in the capital by all accounts.

No, that's the race to see who can start the annual We Will Be Relegated For Sure thread.

Only premature thing is people moaning about people moaning about ticket prices when nobody has actually moaned yet.

The question was where are the more expensive seats compared to the cheaper ones and the answer is in how far the seats are from the pitch

Not been to the new Wembley but if it's anything like the old Wembley it would seem to be pretty self evident that the seats in the middle offer a much better view than the seats behind the goal which are set a long way behind the pitch and require quite keen eyesight to see what's going on at the far end properly. Hence presumably the price differential, but is a maximum of 65 unreasonable anyway?

If the miracle happened then the 35/45's would fly out but as soon as we only had the others left sales would just about grind to a halt. It was the same at the O.T semi a few years ago and that was only up the road !

The prices for the semi are reasonable-ish (they should really be the final prices). The prices for the final are extortionate. But I'm old school

The cheap seats are just lip service so they can claim that tickets are cheap despite it probably only being 15% of the ground and those tickets being 300% over subscribed by those wanting to attend who have already been shafted up the rear for travel etc etc etc

Prices for the final are stiff, but tickets for all major events are.

I was hoping to go and see AC/DC at Wembley on July 4th. Face value on the tickets started at £75 but those seemed to go as soon as they went on sale and now if I want to go I'm looking at a minimum of around £200 from some ticket agency or other right up to c£1500 for some form of hospitality package.

The prices for the semi are reasonable-ish (they should really be the final prices). The prices for the final are extortionate. But I'm old school

The cheap seats are just lip service so they can claim that tickets are cheap despite it probably only being 15% of the ground and those tickets being 300% over subscribed by those wanting to attend who have already been shafted up the rear for travel etc etc etc

As such a vocal and proud boycotter of Ewood Park, I'm not sure why you even clicked into a topic called "Wembley Tickets". There's no way you'd want one even if Rovers did get through is there?

As such a vocal and proud boycotter of Ewood Park, I'm not sure why you even clicked into a topic called "Wembley Tickets". There's no way you'd want one even if Rovers did get through is there?

what's it actually got to do with you which thread anyone clicks onto ? Pathetic .

what's it actually got to do with you which thread anyone clicks onto ? Pathetic .

He does have a point Abbey, Shaun never steps foot in Ewood, never buys a ticket but is posting seating plans and ticket arrangements for Wembley!

He also has a dingle as his profile picture which is never good......

Its an unexpected bonus that a picture of Dyche shaking hands with Bowyer at Ewood rankles. ;) It symbolises that under his stewardship we are now 2nd fiddle to that lot for the 1st time in my life. Rather than rankle for having Dyche in the photo it should serve as a reminder as to where we are falling to under Bowyer and his puppet masters.

I'm sure 25yrs as an ST holder allows me to be able to be helpful to others by answering their questions without somebody getting angry. Or has this place got that bad? There is no defending it and the fact somebody has has probably answered my question.

For the record, in the still unlikely event we get there, I think a price range of 35 - 65 is eminently reasonable for a semi final at Wembley.

No its not Rev - SF should not be at Wembley :angry2:

Price wise possibly but £65 is still to high end IMO - but then I think footy is overpriced anyway nowadays and as another has posted I'm old school.

if fans don't get to the replay - if we make Wembley don't be expecting to get a semi final ticket, they are limited ! I hear Rovers would only get 24000 for the semi whereas Liverpool/Villa will get 35000 with the rest corporate and membership !

Seeing as we only took 25,000 to old Trafford for the last semi I'm sure anybody who wants to go will get one even if that's true

Especially with the short period sales will be over

I thought it was closer to about 30,000? If you look at the pics from that day, the top tier of the main stand, top corner and bit next to the dugout were empty. the rest was full. If we'd have only took 25,000, that would have meant we left around 12,000 empty.

if fans don't get to the replay - if we make Wembley don't be expecting to get a semi final ticket, they are limited ! I hear Rovers would only get 24000 for the semi whereas Liverpool/Villa will get 35000 with the rest corporate and membership !

Usually it's the other way round. Plenty of tickets for the semi but Final tickets being extremely limited due to the amount being given by the FA to County Associations and Grass roots etc.

Archived