BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How to silence plastics ..

City & utd fans chatting and moaning in the office and then I mention tonight's game and the moaning turns to turning tables on me and rovers . One retort silenced the chuffing lot of them ..

Aye crappy rovers can win silverware this season , what can youse lot win in Manchesthuh ?

The ensuing silence was priceless and got a snotty oh wait til tommorow then .

• Moderation Lead

Fans of those clubs that go to the games/from the area and are/have been actually active supporters I've no bother with, they talk a fair bit of sense.

It's the goons that aren't from there and support those clubs for reasons that Mattyblue brilliantly illustrated in the Liverpool game thread that grind my gears. When Liverpool fans go on about loyalty and how it's hard being a Liverpool fan, I don't know what goes through their head to think that they've had any football related suffering in their lives.

I have lived in Cardiff for 4 years, there are more Liverpool and Manc plastics here than Cardiff City fans. What gets me is when the egg's on they all give it the anti English stuff then go back to supporting Liverpool/United etc!

Are you vinjay, are you vinjay, are you vinjay in disguise? :lol:;)

You'd cry if I told you about 2013. I claimed German blood and Bayern alligience by way of a 25th cousin thrice removed once attending Oktoberfest in Munich.

Oh how the plastics did keep their mouths shut when I cruised into work in my Bayern top the Monday after the CL final faking my tiredness (not on a HBO series all-nighter) but on the trials and tribulations of a weekend London (Wembley) trip ^_^

I work in Manchester and there's 4 united 'fans' in our office. Funnily enough only 1 with a ST.

1 Citeh fan, non ST but does go to a lot of the games

1 Liverpool - has seen more games at the John Smiths Stadium this season with his Hudds supporting son than at Anfield

1 Rovers fan (Other than me) who only lives in Brinscall but hasn't been to Ewood since he used to sell pies in the Darwen End when he was a kid!

K Hod - nail on the head!! They dont't understand the joy of seeing your team win silverware or win a derby game, they think they do but they are miles off the mark. On the same token after a utd defeat facebook is littered with gutted united 'fans'. Them being gutted is extinguished by changing the tv channel, over ours is sitting on a coach back from brighton ipswich plymouth etc (which im sure the majority of us have done at some point)

They'll never know the absolute delight or misery of a last minute winner at Rotherham, or a well fought 0-0 away to Gillingham.

(Well the city fans might....dont you know they all went to every game home or away in the 3rd division.)

Archived