BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Extra ! Extra ! Read All About It !

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knife attack in London(tube station) being treated as a terrorist incident.

Which sounds like utter, utter bull.

Individual with mental health problems is much more likely...but that doesn't fit the current brief now does it?

I can't bare to watch the news anymore. Propaganda, fear, propaganda, fear and even more propaganda. We've been here before...many times and history says that elements of the truth will come out down the line...it's already there if you care to see past the mainstream versions of events.

• Moderation Lead

BTW- I was also sceptical re the terrorism definition, but I read an article on it this morning and there is an eye witness statement where the attacker said 'this is for Syria' apparently...

its on facebook as well as you tube

Abbey, there are plenty of people who flip and say they are Jesus... when I was twelve, I actually met Jesus's mum once at a caravan site in Southport. She was on a journey across the fields to have her second child called Kaleb.

Well, she said she Mary anyway. Jesus wasn't around to verify his mum's story.

Abbey, there are plenty of people who flip and say they are Jesus... when I was twelve, I actually met Jesus's mum once at a caravan site in Southport. She was on a journey across the fields to have her second child called Kaleb.

Well, she said she Mary anyway. Jesus wasn't around to verify his mum's story.

Can't believe you have dismissed ABBEY's post without any research or thought

Righty ho,

it's yoda by the way

Considering you are someone I hold in high esteem on here and someone I've got along with, I'm confused re the sudden petulance towards me with this subject yoda. How come you were so ready to judge/chastise me and why has it offended you so much?

Genuinely, I've spent a hell of a lot of time reading opinions of what is actually going on in the world (from various sources) and I've got to say that what the politicians (known liars), the BBC (known to cover up and present untruths...increasingly) or Rupert Murdoch's whiter than white bunch present us...doesn't even touch on accuracy. I've personally got a media background and I know bullshit when I'm sold it...and it has been shovelled in our direction for some time now. Eg. I know when a news reporter is huddled up against a fence (with the cameraman at 40 degrees) claiming thousands of migrants are there trying to cross a border - actually means the only people truly there, are in fact the twelve or so people in shot.

Add to that, we all know we were conned into supporting a war in Iraq searching for imaginary weapons, then when we first put fwd a case to invade Syria (a couple of years ago) we had someone outed as an actress who was pretending to be a tearful doctor putting fwd evidence - which turned out to be lies... so forgive me for being, at best, cynical about what I am told to believe on TV.

The flip side of this arguement is that Abbey saw something with a guy with no coat, a small kitchen knife (which is magically growing in reports) and a dearstalker hat on YouTube or Twitter or something and that's it, case closed. Until months down the line when it emerges he's someone well known to be mentally ill.

Considering you are someone I hold in high esteem on here and someone I've got along with, I'm confused re the sudden petulance towards me with this subject yoda. How come you were so ready to judge/chastise me and why has it offended you so much?

Genuinely, I've spent a hell of a lot of time reading opinions of what is actually going on in the world (from various sources) and I've got to say that what the politicians (known liars), the BBC (known to cover up and present untruths...increasingly) or Rupert Murdoch's whiter than white bunch present us...doesn't even touch on accuracy. I've personally got a media background and I know bullshit when I'm sold it...and it has been shovelled in our direction for some time now. Eg. I know when a news reporter is huddled up against a fence (with the cameraman at 40 degrees) claiming thousands of migrants are there trying to cross a border - actually means the only people truly there, are in fact the twelve or so people in shot.

Add to that, we all know we were conned into supporting a war in Iraq searching for imaginary weapons, then when we first put fwd a case to invade Syria (a couple of years ago) we had someone outed as an actress who was pretending to be a tearful doctor putting fwd evidence - which turned out to be lies... so forgive me for being, at best, cynical about what I am told to believe on TV.

The flip side of this arguement is that Abbey saw something with a guy with no coat, a small kitchen knife (which is magically growing in reports) and a dearstalker hat on YouTube or Twitter or something and that's it, case closed. Until months down the line when it emerges he's someone well known to be mentally ill.

Why assume he is mentally ill, the retards that killed the soldier on the streets of London are mentally retarded, they are also terrorists.

The security forces are treating it as a terrorist act, that's good enough for me until proved other wise.

To be honest I am sick of hearing about people doing things and not being held accountable because the may be mentally not all there

Whos saying they aren't acountable for it? The only real diferance s; n how they are tried and sentenced after theyre caught, as long as theyre off the streets thats the important thing.

Off the planet would be better

Why assume he is mentally ill, the retards that killed the soldier on the streets of London are mentally retarded, they are also terrorists.

The security forces are treating it as a terrorist act, that's good enough for me until proved other wise.

To be honest I am sick of hearing about people doing things and not being held accountable because the may be mentally not all there

Because the population have been pummelled with fear every time they switch the news on, walked past a paper stand, watched This Morning, Loose Women, Panorama etc. That is the intention. Be fearful and become supportive of whatever the government suggests we do.

Down the line, I have no doubt whatsoever that it will emerge that we have been had over barrel over a lot of what we have been told. It has happened time after time.

RE the isolated case that Abbey and I were discussing, the wording is already there. "Treating it a terrorist case". No doubt it isn't, I've no doubt that they know it too but no lies are told if they release the snippet of "We are treat it as..." compared to, "It is a terrorist act". Only time will tell when he gets detained under the mental health act or not, or get tried as a terrorist or just as some average violent numpty. But as I mentioned, it doesn't really fit the current brief so that coverage will be absolutely minimal.

Anyway...We've got the floods to demoralise us with now!

Because the population have been pummelled with fear every time they switch the news on, walked past a paper stand, watched This Morning, Loose Women, Panorama etc. That is the intention. Be fearful and become supportive of whatever the government suggests we do.

Down the line, I have no doubt whatsoever that it will emerge that we have been had over barrel over a lot of what we have been told. It has happened time after time.

RE the isolated case that Abbey and I were discussing, the wording is already there. "Treating it a terrorist case". No doubt it isn't, I've no doubt that they know it too but no lies are told if they release the snippet of "We are treat it as..." compared to, "It is a terrorist act". Only time will tell when he gets detained under the mental health act or not, or get tried as a terrorist or just as some average violent numpty. But as I mentioned, it doesn't really fit the current brief so that coverage will be absolutely minimal.

Anyway...We've got the floods to demoralise us with now!

where did i mention terrorism?

i mentioned shooting the scumbag and the footage on facebook and you tube.

Not looked back yet so i may have sid different .Apologises if I did.

where did i mention terrorism?

i mentioned shooting the scumbag and the footage on facebook and you tube.

Not looked back yet so i may have sid different .Apologises if I did.

No you didn't mate but I quoted the lad/lady who did and you responded to me. Regardless I'm ok accepting opinions, I just don't think I deserved having my wrists slapped off yoda for having mine. It's a mad world we live in and we have to sift through a sea of bull poo to get a wiff of the truth.

I've caught sight of the news and he wasn't a terrorist after all. Just a violent tit. Time will tell if he was known.

To cut it short, that was the point I was trying to make. Don't believe the news.

tyrone if your child was attacked at knifepoint and the police could

a. shoot the attacker

b. kill your child?

So, on one hand, you criticise the US for their gun culture, but you want our police force gunning down people in public? :rock:

Archived