BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tonight's Game 24/7/15

Fair enough. We really need to stop seeing these threads for every training match then, if it's just an extension of a Brockhall kickabout for the stuffs.

We? Personally I enjoy reading PB's updates. Particularly the new and young player performances.

How can this not be of interest to all of us?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a tenner.

Prenton Park will looks decent these days. It will be a massive ground for that division. Always think the area around the ground isn't as bad as some make out.

It's worse ! Done a lot of work round there and it's one of the most dodgiest places I've worked

It's worse ! Done a lot of work round there and it's one of the most dodgiest places I've worked

Got to say the Ford and Woodchurch estates are bad. Funny area tho, east of the motorway is horrible and west is ok.

We? Personally I enjoy reading PB's updates. Particularly the new and young player performances.

How can this not be of interest to all of us?

What are you on about? Why are you bringing parsonblue into this? This isn't his thread, and he didn't even start it.

But in the current climate there is little point in dissecting the selection and result for every U21/stiffs match. I'm sure it wasn't just me that thought it was a proper first team warm up game.

Archived