BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tonight's Game 24/7/15

Plus if we say Koita is kings replacement we still lost Cairney and Dunn from advanced roles

Yeah, I can see the thinking that we're obviously not going to be able to adequately replace Rhodes and Gestede so what we need now is more goals from midfield... Or perhaps if we bring enough lads in on peanuts hopefully one of them will turn out to be worth something...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we land both sarpong and Kim ill be very surprised

Thing is though bowyer goes on about resale value and these two new trailit are both 26 , granted could have a great season like heated and go for a few million but you catch my drift .not that young to devolope and make a profit on

If we land both sarpong and Kim ill be very surprised

Thing is though bowyer goes on about resale value and these two new trailit are both 26 , granted could have a great season like heated and go for a few million but you catch my drift .not that young to devolope and make a profit on

But they are free agents, if they have a good season and go for 100K each Gaz and Shelfy will have a boner at the increase in player value

But they are free agents, if they have a good season and go for 100K Gaz and Shelfy will have a boner to present to Mrs D

Would Mrs D, prefer 2 boneless chickens popping up at her door? Those 2 bone heads. Could make a good movie title though Bone Heads In India

Jesus...

I have no idea what Jesus has done to deserve all this attention tonight

I'm hoping we can get in Moses, Jesus with the Cross, Moses to open up and create space

You need to loan in the impenetrable virign Mary for goal.

Sarpong has been at Rotherham on trial too. So about our level.

Been on trial and got turned down? Or left of his own accord?

I know managers like to trot out the old 'pre-season is all about fitness'. But in our situation, knowing we would have to trial players, being skint n all that. It might have been a good idea to try and secure some better quality opposition. If these two have a stormer tonight, how much does it really tell us?

You need to loan in the impenetrable virign Mary for goal.

Been on trial and got turned down? Or left of his own accord?

I'm not sure I'm afraid mate. Just saw that he'd been on trial with them. You'd imagine they let him go without a deal - that's usually how it works. One mans rubbish and all that perhaps?

Archived