BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tonight's Game 24/7/15

There was no topic for the game tonight so thought I would start one and say what I hope we line up as etc

GK- Raya

LB- Spurr

CB- Duffy

CB- Kilgallon

RB- Nyambe

LM- Conway

CM- Petshi

CM- Lowe

RM- Koita

CAM- Marshall

ST- Rittenberg

Let some kids play second half and then first half tomorrow

I want to see the new signings on action tonight

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are also three trialists - Liam Nolan, Jeffrey Sarong and Maic Sema included in tonight's starting line-up.

ROVERS: Raya, Carson, Doyle, Nolan, Lavelle ©, Wharton, Sarpong, Petshi, Forrester, Thomson, Sema.

Subs: Mansell, Fisher, Wall, Preston, Mahoney.

Info on the trialists if these are the right ones

Maic Sema http://www.transfermarkt.com/maic-sema/profil/spieler/41581 26 year old midfielder /attacking midfielder (Swedish)

Jeffery Sarpong http://www.transfermarkt.com/jeffrey-sarpong/profil/spieler/35529 26 Year old right wing / striker (Dutch)

Liam Nolan ? http://www.transfermarkt.com/liam-nolan/profil/spieler/255105 20 year old Mid / Centre mid previously at Crewe

• Backroom

Nolan was meant to be abysmal from what I heard v Stanley, seems to be a 'he's cheap enough' approach

Hope for good things from the other two

There are also three trialists - Liam Nolan, Jeffrey Sarong and Maic Sema included in tonight's starting line-up.

ROVERS: Raya, Carson, Doyle, Nolan, Lavelle ©, Wharton, Sarpong, Petshi, Forrester, Thomson, Sema.

Subs: Mansell, Fisher, Wall, Preston, Mahoney.

Waste of money going to Tranmere with that team, may as well have played Darren at the Anchor.

What's the formation and where do half of them play position wise

Also I think sarpong is back up if we don't land Kim, don't see bowyer bringing in two creative minds plus we don't have much space left in the squad

Why not , one at Right back and one in goal , remember it's not the winning its the increase in player value that counts in rolling contract land

What's the formation and where do half of them play position wise

Also I think sarpong is back up if we don't land Kim, don't see bowyer bringing in two creative minds plus we don't have much space left in the squad

Dont think Sarpong will have been on massive wages, played quite a bit at Breda but i doubt they'll have been paying him anywhere near 10k.

• Backroom

Dont think Sarpong will have been on massive wages, played quite a bit at Breda but i doubt they'll have been paying him anywhere near 10k.

Plus if we say Koita is kings replacement we still lost Cairney and Dunn from advanced roles

Archived