BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How?

• Backroom

Not Seen today as away , how the bloody hell do people find time to give running commetries on here Twitter fb etc ?

When I'm at s game I'm that involved updates are not even close to my thoughts ?

A tweet or post takes 10 seconds

Plenty of stoppages in the game

Not Seen today as away , how the bloody hell do people find time to give running commetries on here Twitter fb etc ?

When I'm at s game I'm that involved updates are not even close to my thoughts ?

There are plenty of opportunities during Rovers games, Abs. Not even sure it needs stoppages. Hardly football to set the pulse racing.

I was at the game yesterday Abs. But I found out it was definitely a handball by reading it on here. It's two way.

Not sure where you are coming from with this though. You seem to be having a pop at folks who kept you in the loop yesterday?

Not having a pop Stuart honestly , just baffles me how people have time or think of doing updates.

Smartphone generation, mate. We're all addicted and it takes seconds now that data networks are so much faster.

Archived