BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League One

Blackpool now 3-1 down, Oyston got the champagne ready, Venky's looking on in awe at the achievement inside 5 seasons.

Burton playing against nine men, if they mess this up will be laughable

edit now Blackpool 5-1 down

Well that's it then, Wigan and Burton Albion taking points from us next season in a relegation battle

and one from Walsall, Millwall, Bradford and Barnsley

Great scenes at Doncaster, you feel sorry for the home fans with the pitch full of Burton fans, but still great scenes.

Not a care in the world about bans and fines :rock:

Great scenes at Doncaster, you feel sorry for the home fans with the pitch full of Burton fans, but still great scenes.

Not a care in the world about bans and fines :rock:

Celebratory pitch invasions are never punished. Protests are I'm afraid. At Rovers the club has made the fans enemies. Any pitch invader yesterday would have been made an example of, such was the heavy police presence.

Blackpool now 3-1 down, Oyston got the champagne ready, Venky's looking on in awe at the achievement inside 5 seasons.

Burton playing against nine men, if they mess this up will be laughable

edit now Blackpool 5-1 down

Well that's it then, Wigan and Burton Albion taking points from us next season in a relegation battle

and one from Walsall, Millwall, Bradford and Barnsley

Blackpool was terrible today. Peterborough out played them in 2nd half. Felt sorry for Blackpool fans, so did Posh fans, everyone joined in at the end oyston out chants, they had a lot of policing stopping them getting near the pitch. Very sad sight. Don't know players name but had a cracking left back, big black guy was very fast, we should have a eye on him!

I've missed the reason why lasher fans think Oyston wants the club to fail. Not saying he doesn't I've just not heard the reasoning behind it?

Probably just spite.

But if he keeps them in budget every year and they keep dropping then the fans will dwindle to nothing and then Bloomfield Rd comes under threat as development land.

I've missed the reason why lasher fans think Oyston wants the club to fail. Not saying he doesn't I've just not heard the reasoning behind it?

Apart from back to back relegations, and only looking like getting worse? Non-league this time next year?

We are on the same trajectory as Blackpool just slightly delayed and on a very slightly shallower downward curve.

The only difference is they somebody to pick a fight with - even if he doesn't appear that concerned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3567167/Blackpool-chairman-Karl-Oyston-pictured-laughing-raucously-fans-protest-ownership-team-thrashed-4-0-Wigan-Athletic-secure-relegation.html

Apart from back to back relegations, and only looking like getting worse? Non-league this time next year?

We are on the same trajectory as Blackpool just slightly delayed and on a very slightly shallower downward curve.

The only difference is they somebody to pick a fight with - even if he doesn't appear that concerned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3567167/Blackpool-chairman-Karl-Oyston-pictured-laughing-raucously-fans-protest-ownership-team-thrashed-4-0-Wigan-Athletic-secure-relegation.html

Plus we have a massive debt. Making sure nobody will touch us with a barge pole.

Archived