BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League One

Nothing in the story I'm sure, but he did an ok job here under difficult circumstances, whilst it'll never be acknowledged on here, plenty appreciate his efforts, me included.

The story is based on the fact that he was in the stands watching them against Charlton on Tuesday. The fact he lives 20 minutes down the road is overlooked and instead he's about to become their next manager.

I think it would be a good move for Bolton and Bowyer if it happened.

I think we would make a half decent League 1 side. I could see us pushing hard and achieving a top 1/2 of the table finish.

Until they downsized us to a League 2 side. It'll never end till we're a Sunday league team and even then they'll be bringing in players from the nearest junior school.

Until they downsized us to a League 2 side. It'll never end till we're a Sunday league team and even then they'll be bringing in players from the nearest junior school.

True. The benefit of relegation to people like Venkys is that it provides a perfect excuse to continue the downsizing, cost cutting, dumbing down and there's no end in sight. In English football you can always drop further.

Owens alright. I've sat in meetings with both of them.

Karl on the other hand, well I think the old man is a bit embarrassed about him.

Owens alright. I've sat in meetings with both of them.

Karl on the other hand, well I think the old man is a bit embarrassed about him.

It is actually Karl that is being investigated for perjury, I don't know why I wrote Owen in my original post, doh!

Archived