BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Racism/sexism Against White Men

You haven't got a clue how the media works and you wouldn't know a good news story if it hit you on the nose.

Wow, getting stroppy. I know you NEVER actually present a decent argument yourself but at least try and make your contributions more intelligent than a dingle-esque surly grunt.

Noticed you've given up trying to defend the blatant pro-liberal bias of the BBC. Obviously a sore point for you all this. Not sure why exactly, maybe you're one of those who clings on to the "right-wing media!" obsession as the reason for all the world's problems. Or maybe you just don't like the realisation that if the BBC are liberally biased, that makes you a complete extremist.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a US domestic crime story - they are often quickly moved to the US section of the World news. Obamas response, complete with mugshots of the 4 suspects are there for all to see.

This coupled with your post on the supposed lack of halal protests has me thinking Steve, you might want to read this:

http://www.cefls.org/esenior_2_4_search_engine.htm

Its a US domestic crime story - they are often quickly moved to the US section of the World news. Obamas response, complete with mugshots of the 4 suspects are there for all to see.

This coupled with your post on the supposed lack of halal protests has me thinking Steve, you might want to read this:

http://www.cefls.org/esenior_2_4_search_engine.htm

It was reported here also.

So a little bit more than domestic.

Just one other thing Ultra, how many refugees have been taken into Eastern Asian countries like Japan and Korea? I know Malaysia and Indonesia have a hidden number (only because they want to get to Australia) and don't want to be found.

Cambodia took five refugees from Manus ( at great cost to the Australian taxpayer), but four have since returned to their home countries and the fifth is renegotiating his status at the moment.

It was reported here also.

So a little bit more than domestic.

Just one other thing Ultra, how many refugees have been taken into Eastern Asian countries like Japan and Korea? I know Malaysia and Indonesia have a hidden number (only because they want to get to Australia) and don't want to be found.

Cambodia took five refugees from Manus ( at great cost to the Australian taxpayer), but four have since returned to their home countries and the fifth is renegotiating his status at the moment.

Point is its on the BBC website, just not on the UK front page.

Bit off topic, but topics dont matter anymore on ICBINMuslims. South Korea has taken a pretty paultry 600 non-Korean refugees over the last decade or so. They take about 1000 North Koreans a year. There are a lot of Syrians here that are migrant workers, but are now in limbo as they don't want to go home, but are not being granted asylum here by the conservative president (and pretty conservative population. You want to see casual racism, come to Korea - Ive been turned away at bars and restaurants because they dont allow foreigners.) But the president is being impeached of course and no longer in power, so all politics is in flux at the moment.

No idea about Japan but i think its probably close to zero.

Before I head off to bed..

I take your point about S Korea at the moment, it is in a state of flux, However, Ive found S Koreans in Australia very open people, and they assimilate very well, but take the point about "casual racism", which is something apparent in most countries. It's the level that you notice it that makes the difference.

Japan, however, is, to all intents and purposes, a closed community that wants to be part of the world.

If I were living in your neck of the woods, I'd be a bit more than concerned with Trump winning and his belligerent attitude to some parts of the world and Kim Il whatever on the other side of the fence.

Point is its on the BBC website, just not on the UK front page.

Bit off topic, but topics dont matter anymore on ICBINMuslims. South Korea has taken a pretty paultry 600 non-Korean refugees over the last decade or so. They take about 1000 North Koreans a year. There are a lot of Syrians here that are migrant workers, but are now in limbo as they don't want to go home, but are not being granted asylum here by the conservative president (and pretty conservative population. You want to see casual racism, come to Korea - Ive been turned away at bars and restaurants because they dont allow foreigners.) But the president is being impeached of course and no longer in power, so all politics is in flux at the moment.

No idea about Japan but i think its probably close to zero.

Ahhhhh, South Korea - where HIV is considered a "Western disease" ^_^ .

But it's only whites that are racists according to lefttard facists. Never mind yours and many other peoples real life experiences.

This is somehow evidence of a lack of bias from the BBC?

Four black people have carried out the racially and politically motivated kidnapping, mutilation and torture of a bound and gagged disabled white man, posting several videos of the whole act on the internet.

The BBC label it “assault” at the top of the article – serious downplay.

Criticising their coverage of Chicago police’s pathetic response may be a little harsh as I suppose they’d be expected to describe the police’s response, but it tends to contribute to the general tone of understatement in the article:

A possible hate crime.

“Young people make stupid decisions”

“Stupid ranting and raving”

A possibility it will be considered a kidnapping.

Then a comment on Trump making much of racial division (hint hint, he provoked it).

Then the entirely unrelated mention of the Alt Right making Nazi salutes, presumably to remind everyone it works both ways.

And then, the biggest evidence of underplaying from the BBC, it barely makes it onto the main stories at the top of their website. Earlier this afternoon the biggest section of which was assigned to UK car sales and now the given to the death of someone who was raped 30 years ago.

I mean consider the description of what actually happened again, with its many abhorrent and severe facets. Reverse the races and it would be the major story on the BBC website, with several offshoot stories about the geographical, political and social context. And by tonight there’d also be an editorial or 2 on it. The bias is galling, really is.

It's been going on as long as one can remember, and some of it is quite subtle. Even in the ceefax days I noticed that let's say . . .'certain news items' would spend hardly any time in the headlines (and often NOT AT ALL) getting pushed down to the 'news in brief' and then quickly disappearing altogether, whereas others would be in the headlines all day. And just to be clear these stories were straight up headline stuff involving - terrorism, murder etc. - often by certain reoccurring demographics of populations/countries. The same thing that happens today (on their website and even on the TV). Though they 'report' some of it - as in stat terms it looks more balanced at least.

Also the wording of the stories (as you point out) is severely biased to fit their agenda (these days it's mostly pro migrant/Islam rubbish and at the very least the 'burying' of any negative stories about them).

As I pointed out in a thread here some weeks ago, regarding the Rotherham rape cases on the MAIN BBC UK NEWS (you know the one that the majority of people still watch on TV) - the story was way down the list - around 17 minutes into the news programme (you know just before they get onto 'more light-hearted stuff' - if there is any). They barely mentioned it - AND SHOCKINGLY - NO NAME MENTIONED AND NOT EVEN A PHOTO. As I said - photos and names are standard news procedure for any adults that have just been convicted of serious crimes. Yet the question "Why?" the omission was obviously ignored by the usual suspects here - as there simply isn't any logical answer that doesn't reinforce the view that the BBC tries to bury as best as possible any negative stories involving (coughs) certain demographics.

Hey BBC, it only takes a second to flash a photo!

_91957211_rotherham_men.jpg

As for the racist attack on the white special needs guy. It became pretty impossible for them not to report that - especially since it was supposedly 'tweeted' 300,000 times within a few hours of it becoming public. Though we saw the same as usual - denial as much as possible. Race/Hate crime played down in the mainstream media, the usual wording by the usual suspects.

The former broadsheet newspaper and now women's magazine The Independent reported it as "...teen beaten as people shout Trump insults" (no mention of the obviously racist abuse involved yet magazines such as that (like with the majority of the mainstream media) report things a LOT differently if it's anyone from the so-called and idiotically named 'white privilege' section of society Furthermore even after just breaking the story was given less prevalence than articles like "Inherited wealth 'deciding how rich young people will become'".

I don't know. Maybe you just have to be sharp to notice these and this University education that the lefty fascists and 'anti-white lot' often use as some kind of high and mighty justification for being right isn't all it's cracked up to be. Perhaps rolling around on a massive canvas in your own excrement and then being handed a degree with distinction by an obese man-hating lesbian in thick horn rimmed glasses doesn't make you any more politically and socially aware than the 'thicko racist chav' from a council estate with his half a GCSE? In fact, perhaps even less so. Perhaps?

It's definitely real and the silence is deafening.

But I guess in your warped world it's only white people that can be racist. YOU'RE SUCH A RACIST!

Don't you know it's ok Husky? After all,it was a white American being tortured and for jim all white Americans are fair game

Archived