BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Racism/sexism Against White Men

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. One is racism, one is humour.

Are you trying to claim that calling a Burnley fan a dingle, is the same thing as Al calling for all Muslims to be treated with suspicion?

Yet another individual who can't distinguish between Religion and Race (Just how dumb is your average leftie these days?) C'mon Baz! I challenge you to show me "Islam" on a map. You need to look at your own party, before lecturing others comrade. The antisemitism running through it these days is reminiscent of 1930's Germany.

Oh is everyone on here just joking on their views about Muslims?'s

That took me while! Good one guys.

No Baz they're not. You see their views are formed by what they see and let's face it, the public face of Islam ain't too healthy these days is it?

ISIS release video showing him pledging allegiance to terror group and vowing to 'slaughter infidels like pigs'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4061096/Berlin-market-killer-Anis-Amri-shot-dead-Italy-Milan-police.html#ixzz4ThXKPSfx

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There you go Baz. That's what they think of YOU! Go ahead, defend that one!

Yet another individual who can't distinguish between Religion and Race (Just how dumb is your average leftie these days?) C'mon Baz! I challenge you to show me "Islam" on a map. You need to look at your own party, before lecturing others comrade. The antisemitism running through it these days is reminiscent of 1930's Germany.

In 2001, the European Union explicitly banned racism, along with many other forms of social discrimination, in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union. Article 21 of the charter prohibits discrimination on any ground such as race, color, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, disability, age or sexual orientation and also discrimination on the grounds of nationality.

(Id be classified politically as central, with a slight lean left, and no supporter of Corbyn.)

No Baz they're not. You see their views are formed by what they see and let's face it, the public face of Islam ain't too healthy these days is it?

ISIS release video showing him pledging allegiance to terror group and vowing to 'slaughter infidels like pigs'Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4061096/Berlin-market-killer-Anis-Amri-shot-dead-Italy-Milan-police.html#ixzz4ThXKPSfx

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There you go Baz. That's what they think of YOU! Go ahead, defend that one!

All muslims share the views of ISIS do they?

Prejudice is most often based on what can be seen and making judgements about the person from that. You cant tell someone's religious beliefs just by looking at them. But you can take a good guess at their racial heritage.

I think a lot of people use the word Muslim nowadays because they cant use that racial slur being with p. The whole 'islam is not a race' is just a convenient excuse.

And no Isis is not the public face of Islam. There are a billion people of all races worldwide who are Muslim that have nothing to do with Isis. Unfortunately to some more prejudice individuals Isis are the public face of Southern asian people who grow beards or wear hijabs.

This is true that the terrorism does not reflect the face of all of Islam,

But look at this past week, and these are days, indeed, that shook the world in my opinion,

The Russian ambassador assassinated, the attack in Germany, horrendous;

Unfortunately, in this day and age, anywhere where you have a large representation of Muslims, there have been problems. The more Muslims a country has, the more trouble.

Even in Arizona, they just arrested this terrorist type there who was planning attacks.

We see this in the news every single day and there were plenty of other incidences too.

Why so much violence? Ask yourself that too!

In 2001, the European Union explicitly banned racism, along with many other forms of social discrimination, in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union. Article 21 of the charter prohibits discrimination on any ground such as race, color, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, disability, age or sexual orientation and also discrimination on the grounds of nationality.

(Id be classified politically as central, with a slight lean left, and no supporter of Corbyn.)

And how do you reconcile that directive with your party's rife antisemitism?

Of course, not all Muslims share ISIS views, but tell me how many are considered radicalised in the UK? Tell me why they have Sharia courts and are in some area's demanding Sharia law be put in place? Why are you and others with similar views comfortable with this? Why are you attempting to dance to the tune of less than 5% of the population?

I see nothing but hypocrisy in yours and others stances with regard to this subject. Hate Jews? Great! Hate Muslims? Well, you're all just racist pigs! By the way, have you found Islam on the map yet?

It must be difficult living with so much anger and hate.

I don't Paul. I can walk anywhere in this country without being told to "F**K off, this is our town now" I'm not subjected to the same prejudice that those of you who live in the UK are. You want to discuss hate and anger? Go talk to the relatives of the victims of the latest atrocity perpetrated by the followers of the "Religion of peace" See what kind of reception your claptrap gets there. As an aside Paul, please do tell me why you are so active in the support of a religion that promotes misogyny, paedophilia, antisemitism and intolerance of ALL other faiths and religions?

"There are none so blind as those will not see"

Oh is everyone on here just joking on their views about Muslims?

That took me while! Good one guys.

There's nothing jokey about murdering people.

Enough to make them a problem do. Do you live in a Muslim district Baz. Nearly all the pro Muslim posters on here don't. They live in leafy groves well away from the problems.

Im anti discrimination, not pro Muslim, or anti semite. I Treat people as I find them, and as someone who has worked in companies with a large number of Muslims, I have in the vast majority of cases found them to be happy, friendly, family orientated people - indeed many I am friends with a number of years after moving to a different company. All I have ever discussed with are as horrified by ISIS as anyone else.

Been irritating me for a while this but obviously a tricky topic to post on. Mainly because the very idea is considered unacceptable to object to and because the demographic breakdown of this board may make objectivity tricky to acquire.

In any case it needs mentioning that MTV have recently released a video specifically telling white people what they did wrong in 2016.

Astonishingly unacceptable, but if it was some idiots standing alone you could ignore it. Oh no, the list of headline titles that are overtly racist/sexist from the morally contemptible Huffington Post stretches to someone's arm length (seriously, look it up). And then you've got Time magazine publishing an article entitled "Revenge of the white man" and "We underestimate how angry white men are" in the New Statesman.

White men are under attack from the liberal media in a post-sexism/racism blatant display of sexism/racism. It seems these days we are demanded as a species to be apologists consumed by embarassment and remorse.

Well the liberal factions driving the crusade can go forth and fonicate as far a I'm concerned. I couldn't be more revolted by their social manipulation and attacks.

Something needs to be done at some point to confront the new liberal crusade against white men. I suspect we won't fancy the sisterhood intimacy of the feminist movement but something will be required soon.

It is a bizarre standpoint to argue that white men are victimised when virtually every significant public institution, boardroom, media outlet, seat of education and bank are dominated by white men, as are the statistics on earnings.

White men do still seem to get to the ultimate positions of power in companies, etc. But I think for those people going for lesser ground level type jobs if you put on your CV you're a coloured, disabled, homosexual, transgender (wo)man it's a brave company that turns down that person for fear of offending a multitude various persecuted groups.

It is a bizarre standpoint to argue that white men are victimised when virtually every significant public institution, boardroom, media outlet, seat of education and bank are dominated by white men, as are the statistics on earnings.

The current President of the USA is a non white. How significant can you get? In any event I have no problem with black, brown or yellow people. It's militant Muslims I have a problem with.

A thing I hear at work, mainly from the HR mob, is we're an Equal opportunities employer. I'm sure initially it was meant to do what it says on the tin but in reality it means for anyone new coming in if you're a white British male you have to really go above and beyond to impress but anything else you're golden. Ironically not particularly equal if you're a young white male starting out which I kind of think was the point of the original post.

It's all swings and roundabouts. The white male has rightly or wrongly dominated much of history and now we have white guilt and are giving everyone else a go but it'll swing back again and then go the other way again and back again

A thing I hear at work, mainly from the HR mob, is we're an Equal opportunities employer. I'm sure initially it was meant to do what it says on the tin but in reality it means for anyone new coming in if you're a white British male you have to really go above and beyond to impress but anything else you're golden. Ironically not particularly equal if you're a young white male starting out which I kind of think was the point of the original post.

It's all swings and roundabouts. The white male has rightly or wrongly dominated much of history and now we have white guilt and are giving everyone else a go but it'll swing back again and then go the other way again and back again

Now here's a novelty ....tripe instead of turkey for Christmas.

Wonderful comment from someone who lives on a divided island.

https://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~durduran/dergi/kalou1.htm

I have heard of someone who had what Otto man quoted said to him in Blackburn. That's what I CALL a wonderful comment.

Otto man is lucky. I only get to go to Cyprus two wonderful weeks in a year. Quite a few islands are divided Jim, including our own. I've never witnessed a problem in Cyprus. Turks and Greeks tend to stick to their own parts of the island like they do on the mainland.

Archived