BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Racism/sexism Against White Men

Been irritating me for a while this but obviously a tricky topic to post on. Mainly because the very idea is considered unacceptable to object to and because the demographic breakdown of this board may make objectivity tricky to acquire.

In any case it needs mentioning that MTV have recently released a video specifically telling white people what they did wrong in 2016.

Astonishingly unacceptable, but if it was some idiots standing alone you could ignore it. Oh no, the list of headline titles that are overtly racist/sexist from the morally contemptible Huffington Post stretches to someone's arm length (seriously, look it up). And then you've got Time magazine publishing an article entitled "Revenge of the white man" and "We underestimate how angry white men are" in the New Statesman.

White men are under attack from the liberal media in a post-sexism/racism blatant display of sexism/racism. It seems these days we are demanded as a species to be apologists consumed by embarassment and remorse.

Well the liberal factions driving the crusade can go forth and fonicate as far a I'm concerned. I couldn't be more revolted by their social manipulation and attacks.

Something needs to be done at some point to confront the new liberal crusade against white men. I suspect we won't fancy the sisterhood intimacy of the feminist movement but something will be required soon.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White man has taken his revenge this year all right - witness the attacks on Poles and other eastern Europeans in this country. Seems to me white man is happy to lambast Muslims and Islam at every opportunity but cannot take it when he is on the receiving end.

Alf Garnett was a white working class bigot who featured in a 1960s/1970s sitcom but he's alive and well in the UK today. Many examples are on this messageboard

White man has taken his revenge this year all right - witness the attacks on Poles and other eastern Europeans in this country. Seems to me white man is happy to lambast Muslims and Islam at every opportunity but cannot take it when he is on the receiving end.

Alf Garnett was a white working class bigot who featured in a 1960s/1970s sitcom but he's alive and well in the UK today. Many examples are on this messageboard

It's usually more productive to just let your garbage horrify people, untainted by a critical reply. But can't help but deviate from that in this instance.

Your hypocrisy is astonishing. You'll defend any minority demographic no matter what the offence, be it mass murder through terrorism or mass rape through gang-based child grooming.

But a sustained attack on one particular demographic is on the rise in the liberal media, apparently fuelled by Trump's election victory, and you'd be asking for a badge if the perpetrating left-wing a-holes handed them out.

It's usually more productive to just let your garbage horrify people, untainted by a critical reply. But can't help but deviate from that in this instance.

Your hypocrisy is astonishing. You'll defend any minority demographic no matter what the offence, be it mass murder through terrorism or mass rape through gang-based child grooming.

But a sustained attack on one particular demographic is on the rise in the liberal media, apparently fuelled by Trump's election victory, and you'd be asking for a badge if the perpetrating left-wing a-holes handed them out.

Thanks for your reply - which proves my point perfectly.

For those who don't know this is what people are talking about. Scrolling down one can find a transcript which helped me catch all that was said. MTV have taken down the original.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/20/mtv_news_tells_white_guys_what_they_could_do_better_in_2017.html

I took it as as largely satirical, for me there is satirical humour, couple of home truths and several references I simply don't get.

For example I know who Beyoncé is and know the name Kanye West but have no idea what either may have said or done. I wouldn't recognise a photograph of either. So those references are wasted on me.

Love the concept of "mansplaining" - had to Google that. So, so true.

can admin or someone please explain why posts like this are left on this board yet a picture of a cup of tea and biscuits gets removed.

Yeah especially when it's aimed at Americans and Aussies, eh jim? Your hypocrisy is staggering! You're one of the biggest bigots on here old lad.

Yeah especially when it's aimed at Americans and Aussies, eh jim? Your hypocrisy is staggering! You're one of the biggest bigots on here old lad.

The difference is glaringly obvious.

A bit of Aussie banter is a lot different to anti-Muslim views.

Are Poles not white Jim? I don't see white men blowing up Muslims and driving lorries at them.

The difference is glaringly obvious.

A bit of Aussie banter is a lot different to anti-Muslim views.

So one is fair game, the other's not? What a load of tosh! Bigotry is bigotry and you can't have one rule for one and one for another.. Aussie are fair game? then so are Muslims comrade.

So one is fair game, the other's not? What a load of tosh! Bigotry is bigotry and you can't have one rule for one and one for another.. Aussie are fair game? then so are Muslims comrade.

Ones Aussie bashing and ones racism comrade Otto.

Interesting who likes what.

No den it's not! Prejudice is prejudice, irrespective of who it's aimed at. Oh, and what does "Race" have to do with religion? Back to school for you den!

Interesting who likes certain posts.

Lesson number one for you then Otto.

Why the Islam is not a race argument is used to hide discrimination.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/why-the-islam-is-not-a-race-argument-doesnt-stack-up/news-story/3a1b34e106fbe22a17f003edb842a4ee

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/why-the-islam-is-not-a-race-argument-doesnt-stack-up/news-story/3a1b34e106fbe22a17f003edb842a4ee

Describe the Muslim race to me then Den! Are Boko Harem and Afghans and Black Muslim Americans all the some race. Are the hell. It's a medieval religion not a race. I'm sure there are Aryan Muslims around too if you look. Maybe Bosnians, Albanians etc. Muslims are NOT a race.

You can provide whatever links you like, but I bet you can't point to "Islam" on a map den. By the way, how's your party doing with its antisemitism these days, still rife is it? You lot make me laugh, you really do. Just so we make sure we understand. Bashing Americans, Aussies and Jews is fine, but bashing Muslims ain't? That's what you're telling me, right? You can't make it up! You and jimbo obviously attended the same hypocrisy classes together.

WHY?

Yes. One is racism, one is humour.

Are you trying to claim that calling a Burnley fan a dingle, is the same thing as Al calling for all Muslims to be treated with suspicion?

Archived